100% full Not resolved

I have purchase 4 items from your company, but unfortunately when I plug in all of the product it is not working!I am very angry and disappointed.

Please kindly help me to solve this issue, unless I want to return all of the items and get back my money! That is it!

Please solve it as fast as possible if not I will take action of this issue.New 3.5mm Male Stereo Headphone to 6.5mm Female Black Audio Converter Adapter,Icon Upod Nano Sound Recording Interface (Black),3.5mm Male AUX Audio Plug Jack to USB2.0 Female Converter Cable Cord Car MP3 & Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone.

This reviewer shared experience about "not working at all" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Malaysia and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Malaysia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Malaysia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Lazada Malaysia - BELI BARANG LIKE BUG TAK CUKUP DALAM KOTAK YANG DI TERIMA. Lazada Malaysia "Selamat tengahari, Saya ingin beritahu, sy ada beli LIKE BUG, tapi ada barang tidak cukup iaitu kaki nya kurang 4 yang belah kiri dan kanan..mcm mana sy nak minta ye...sy..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Poor sky net services. Lazada Malaysia "Where is my shaft and cable ? The item was send here w/o the shaft and cable. I have call the person but theres too many reason and an escape..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - ITEM BRAND NOT AS DESCRIBED Lazada Malaysia "Hi, I'd purchased headset from lazada.com.my with details as follows: Order No.: 383836636 Item/Brand: SonicGear Chromatic Light Design X-Craft HP7000 2.1 Gaming Headset Price: RM85 (offer price before disc.) RM76.50 (discounted price using..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Wrong item delivered...Twice! Lazada Malaysia "I ordered a Wacom Bamboo medium CTL-671 for RM405 from seller 77mobile. A Wacom Bamboo SMALL worth RM 250 arrived. I sent it back and asked for refund. I need..." Read more Home Depot - $6k mistake Home Depot "After my husband and I remodeled our house, I will not set foot on Home Depot property again. We made the horrible mistake of buying our carpet (among other thousands..." Read more Flanigan Brothers Septic Illegal Flanigan Brothers Septic "Flanigan brothers septic is an illegal dumping septic tank company. They have been caught in the city of Buford for illegally dumping sewage into storm drains. They have also been..." Read more Disgusting Prestige Flowers , Prestige Flowers "Ordered Flowers for my wife for anniversary, delivery fine, looked great when arrived. 2 days on flowers drooping petals falling off. Contacted customer service girl called Nicole condescending e mail..." Read more ATT - I'm ready to change  providers ATT "My paycheck was changed abruptly to a direct deposit .I had already extended my payment date and then changed it again online .the direct deposit states that it will be..." Read more