I have purchase 4 items from your company, but unfortunately when I plug in all of the product it is not working!I am very angry and disappointed.

Please kindly help me to solve this issue, unless I want to return all of the items and get back my money! That is it!

Please solve it as fast as possible if not I will take action of this issue.New 3.5mm Male Stereo Headphone to 6.5mm Female Black Audio Converter Adapter,Icon Upod Nano Sound Recording Interface (Black),3.5mm Male AUX Audio Plug Jack to USB2.0 Female Converter Cable Cord Car MP3 & Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone.

This reviewer shared experience about "not working at all" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Malaysia and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Malaysia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Malaysia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Lazada Malaysia -  I still haven't received my parcel yet! Lazada Malaysia "Where is my items? Status updated delivery, but to whom you sending? No signature when delivery?? I put office address, but you deliver at night? You give to whom? Why..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Wrong item delivered...Twice! Lazada Malaysia "I ordered a Wacom Bamboo medium CTL-671 for RM405 from seller 77mobile. A Wacom Bamboo SMALL worth RM 250 arrived. I sent it back and asked for refund. I need..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Cancelled my order after giving false information Lazada Malaysia "The customer care kept giving me false information and just kept this going on for a while and today they cancelled my order for reasons saying limited supplies. attached can..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - ITEM BRAND NOT AS DESCRIBED Lazada Malaysia "Hi, I'd purchased headset from lazada.com.my with details as follows: Order No.: 383836636 Item/Brand: SonicGear Chromatic Light Design X-Craft HP7000 2.1 Gaming Headset Price: RM85 (offer price before disc.) RM76.50 (discounted price using..." Read more Jjshouse - Terrible Return Policy on poorly fitting dresses! Jjshouse "...My daughter tried on her dress and it was about 5 inches too short on her backside and the dress looked terrible on her body..." Read more Acceptance Now - Former Employee Acceptance Now "Do NOT work for this company they dont’t care about their employees and their dedication of 5years of service for the company 2 perform wins worked many many days open..." Read more Do not use Willie Caballero or Caballero Painting Contractors! Caballero Painting Contractors "They did a really bad job in all aspects, but then it became a horrible experience when Willie (Wilford) Caballera threatened to sue me and continued to send threatening voice..." Read more Netspend - ATM FEES ARE SCANDALOUS! Netspend "After over one year of having a Netspend checking account and having to pay ATM fees to draw out funds for rent - usually took three transactions to withdrawal the..." Read more