I have purchase 4 items from your company, but unfortunately when I plug in all of the product it is not working!I am very angry and disappointed.

Please kindly help me to solve this issue, unless I want to return all of the items and get back my money! That is it!

Please solve it as fast as possible if not I will take action of this issue.New 3.5mm Male Stereo Headphone to 6.5mm Female Black Audio Converter Adapter,Icon Upod Nano Sound Recording Interface (Black),3.5mm Male AUX Audio Plug Jack to USB2.0 Female Converter Cable Cord Car MP3 & Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone.

This reviewer shared experience about "not working at all" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Malaysia and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Malaysia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Malaysia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments