Verified Reviewer

To be on the safe side. Here's the order number again: Order #262398****72833

The phone number in contacts is wrong.It's NOT +1It's +6

Update by user Sep 21, 2020

It is very difficult, if not impossible, to write reasonable justifications as the Lazada input window is limited to 256 characters.I had to convert the first argumentationfrom * .txt to * .jpg.

Update by user Sep 21, 2020

My second answer: "I don't understand what kind of video you want me to upload. The batteries are built in my UPS.

The screenshot of the UPS-software shows that the expected runtime is 5 minutes only.

I've provided a well-elaborated calculation. How to make a video of that?"was also not accepted.

Original review posted by user Sep 21, 2020

I'd ordered and received two 7 Ah batteries for my UPS. It turned out that these batteries provided much less.

According to the APC PowerChute software max. 5 minutes. To be expected would be min. 30 minutes as it was with the old batteries.

The seller refused and claimed the batteries would be in best condition. Lazada asked me for evidence and a video. So I made a calculation: ("The daily energy consumption rate is 1.34 kWh.

This corresponds to energy consumption of 9.31 watts in 5 minutes.

So 0.03879 amps (in 5 minutes) at 240 volts. The battery is specified with 7 amps.

Ergo the battery is faulty.")

A screenshot of the APC PowerChute software was added.

Lazada doesn't accept that and insists on a video.

WTF!

A video of what?

User's recommendation: Think twice before order.

Comments