3.7

I placed an order on 11th June 2017 and received an order confirmation on the same day, tentative delivery date of my product will be on 13th - 17th June 2017.On 14th June 2017, I received an update from Lazada which confirm my parcel has been shipped and will be delivered within the next 48 hours with a tracking ID been provided.

On 16th June 2017 (after 48 hours), parcel yet received, I tried to use the tracking ID given and track the status of parcel thru "Ninja Van" (one of their courier services) but it reflected "Invalid ID". I made a phone call to "Ninja Van", the customer service informed me that the ID is invalid and I need to contact Lazada. Then, I made a phone call to Lazada, I been informed that they need "48 HOURS" to escalate the issue to the related department and will get back to me once they been updated on the reason of late delivery or Invalid ID. Today, 19th June 2017 I receive an email "Delivery of your item(s) from order 334498117 might be delayed for up to 5 days" without informing me on the reason for this delay?

I am not in the urgent need of the Item that I purchase, but my concern is.... am I supposed to accept whatever decision from LAZADA, email to inform me further delay, and I have no choice but to accept your delay? I did not feel any courtesy from LAZADA team that they really look into this delay they imposed to the customer. My suggestion to LAZADA is, you should have informed me who is accountable for this delay and what action did you take to mitigate further delay?

That's a delivery within ONE DAY service I supposed your side should have taken to satisfy your customer in return for your fault on the delay!Truly disappointed with LAZADA.

Review about: Ninja Van Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments