Lazada Malaysia - Been cheated on remit

The delivery of an ordered item was made and received however the person who delivered the item did not ask for payment (chosen credit card on delivery).

I've asked the delivery guy with regards to the payment, the delivery guy said don't know anything, he just delivers. So ended up I've received an item but did not make the payment.

I've then contacted Lazada via e-mail with regards to the payment. It took them a week plus to respond back. They asked me to make an IBG transfer to a bank other than my preferred bank. I was reluctant to make the payment because doing so I'll have to pay extra charges (for the transfer).

Lazada agreed that they will transfer back the extra charges back to me but sadly until today nothing was transferred. Although the transfer charges is just Rm0.11 cents, I seriously expect Lazada to keep their words!

I've been contacting them but they did not reply me at all with regards to the transfer! Very unprofessional!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • First time i feel lazada lie to me

Reason of review:
Problems with payment
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Bayers Wm-20 Belgium Waffle Maker
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #820472 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Malaysia? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 04 #1139405

Hi Christopher Chua, for confirmation, have you receive the call from our CS officer offering you a compensation voucher to you in regards to this matter?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazada Malaysia. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lazada Malaysia.
Filing a new complaint about