Resolved
2.0
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

The delivery of an ordered item was made and received however the person who delivered the item did not ask for payment (chosen credit card on delivery).

I've asked the delivery guy with regards to the payment, the delivery guy said don't know anything, he just delivers. So ended up I've received an item but did not make the payment.

I've then contacted Lazada via e-mail with regards to the payment. It took them a week plus to respond back. They asked me to make an IBG transfer to a bank other than my preferred bank. I was reluctant to make the payment because doing so I'll have to pay extra charges (for the transfer).

Lazada agreed that they will transfer back the extra charges back to me but sadly until today nothing was transferred. Although the transfer charges is just Rm0.11 cents, I seriously expect Lazada to keep their words!

I've been contacting them but they did not reply me at all with regards to the transfer! Very unprofessional!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. chris_ckw stated that there is a room for improvement of first time i feel lazada lie to me. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of bayers wm-20 belgium waffle maker. Lazada Malaysia needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bayers wm-20 belgium waffle maker in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Malaysia.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

LazadaMY

Hi Christopher Chua, for confirmation, have you receive the call from our CS officer offering you a compensation voucher to you in regards to this matter?

chris_ckw
to LazadaMY Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia #1139415

Yes. But I've turned down the offer as my confidence with your support and quality of service is very low. Thank you.