The delivery of an ordered item was made and received however the person who delivered the item did not ask for payment (chosen credit card on delivery).
I've asked the delivery guy with regards to the payment, the delivery guy said don't know anything, he just delivers. So ended up I've received an item but did not make the payment.
I've then contacted Lazada via e-mail with regards to the payment. It took them a week plus to respond back. They asked me to make an IBG transfer to a bank other than my preferred bank. I was reluctant to make the payment because doing so I'll have to pay extra charges (for the transfer).
Lazada agreed that they will transfer back the extra charges back to me but sadly until today nothing was transferred. Although the transfer charges is just Rm0.11 cents, I seriously expect Lazada to keep their words!
I've been contacting them but they did not reply me at all with regards to the transfer! Very unprofessional!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
What I disliked
- First time i feel lazada lie to me
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Bayers Wm-20 Belgium Waffle Maker
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I belive lazada so I buy online mobile for from lazada, but lazada give me fake n repair mobile, I no trust and belive your online shopping lazada, so I..."
- "I have never seen staff who lacks so much integrity. I have participated in their contest on facebook. On the day where they suppose to announce winners, they failed to..."
- "I have bought one item (a weighing scale) on lazada and was happy with my purchase long ago. I decided to buy a lomography polaroid along with 4 boxes of..."
- "I went to a showroom at jln ampang and meet a dealer named Mr.Gan. I paid the booking fee RM300 on 13th of January 2015 and he did not provide..."
- "COSS is a fake agency and money suckers who are establishing after their crisis in Singapore. There are COSS offices in India, Si Lanka, Malaysia. Ms. Zahra Lalani is in..."
- "First of all i want to inform you all be care full while registering in Bharat matrimony. Before expiring my premium package i dint got any mail, call or mail..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."