2.9

Ordered a camera package worth RM2,039 and received it on Dec 4 but only a parcel with nothing but a display box. Complaint to Lazada customer care immediately along with pictures prove and was told to initiate a refund but it turn into a dispute that drag on till now Jan 10 wherein no solution is insight.

Got harassed by Lex delivery guy on Jan 10 too, delivery guy kept insisting he delivered all the contents and want to meet up to talk about it (so unprofessional and questionable behaviour).

Lazada dispute team then request evidence of parcel delivery from me. Gave them a frame-by-frame pictures of the incident but they insisted on VIDEO. Whats the problem with frame-by-frame pictures of the delivery person passing the parcel to my receptionist. Why want more prove of it being delivered?

The problem is it being an empty parcel.

Looks like this is going to drag on way longer than I imagined. Probably going to get scream at by my boss too for spending too much time on the matter to request prove from the security department.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Malaysia Customer Care.

Monetary Loss: $2038.

Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor

Comments

By the way Lazada if you are reading this my dispute case# 303020****127222. You know how to contact me

Lazada Malaysia Reviews