Featured Not resolved
2.3
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Dear Lazada, Please look into Seller ID: BB Collection order No.314261415 I've encountered an 80mm Cute Dark Brown Teddy Bear advertised here in Lazada recently and decided to purchase as a gift to a friend.I paid both the discounted price of RM58.60 for the teddy bear while a quite significant shipping fee rate of RM47.70.

However, upon delivery, my friend said thank you and sent me the picture of the teddy bear. I was shocked, truly disappointed without him knowing that that was not actually the teddy bear intended. Now, how could I return such item as it was already in his possession. I could tell that he was not really impressed with it as he told me some strings was about to wear off.

I could not accept this as the gift supposed to look grand as advertised and not cheap no quality product as such. This supposed to be special! Before even opening the package, the packaging presented already tells everyone that what's inside is probably worthless. The item was wrapped using a black garbage bag!

I paid RM47.70 expensively via GDex and that's the kind of service I got from BB Seller? What, you think we still live in a cave? Everything supposed to be special, BB Seller just ruined everything. Thanks for destroying someone else's life!!!

Dear Lazada, I couldn't do much to punish such irresponsible seller but at least you know so that no customers would get cheated ever again.Thanks and regards, JORGE ANTHONY MISSI

Review about: Teddy Bear.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: When too much sammer seller around.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

If this ruined you life then your threshold is set way too low.