The customer care kept giving me false information and just kept this going on for a while and today they cancelled my order for reasons saying limited supplies.attached can see my emails to them.

This was a product that the seller only needs to email me the code with no physical postage involved. My issue is that after reaching out for them several times they did not inform me before for having limited supplies.

everytime they assured me that my product will be deliverd either tomorw or the next week.when i asked for a way to reach teh seller that information also they cannot provide.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $120. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Malaysia and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about lazada malaysia customer care at Lazada Malaysia was customer service and bad customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Malaysia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Malaysia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments