The customer care kept giving me false information and just kept this going on for a while and today they cancelled my order for reasons saying limited supplies.attached can see my emails to them.

Related: Lazada Malaysia Customer Care Review from Johor Bahru, Johor

This was a product that the seller only needs to email me the code with no physical postage involved. My issue is that after reaching out for them several times they did not inform me before for having limited supplies.

everytime they assured me that my product will be deliverd either tomorw or the next week.when i asked for a way to reach teh seller that information also they cannot provide.

Review about: Ps4 Pre Piad Card.

I didn't like: Customer service, Bad customer service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / $120
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Lazada Malaysia Shipping Service Review Lazada Malaysia "Hey i order my goods on 18.12.2016 the actual date u gave to me is 02.01.2017 after 05.01.2017 then 06.01.2017 but today is 13.01.2017 i alrdy give so many reviews..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Wrong item delivered...Twice! Lazada Malaysia "I ordered a Wacom Bamboo medium CTL-671 for RM405 from seller 77mobile. A Wacom Bamboo SMALL worth RM 250 arrived. I sent it back and asked for refund. I need..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - # 363561426 # 362313676 # 333261676 Lazada Malaysia "I have purchase 4 items from your company, but unfortunately when I plug in all of the product it is not working! I am very angry and disappointed. Please kindly..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Skynet Worldwide Express Delivery Service Review Lazada Malaysia "I placed an order on 29/3 for DW watch and received the email informed me that my order received and will arrange the delivery on31/3 with Skynet courier services with..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more Indiegogo - No receive perk as promise Indiegogo "I contribute the campaign since 2015 August for USD 249 paid by PayPal. At the beginning they still active respond for the delay of perk and update some regulation change..." Read more Best Buy - Fraud company Best Buy "I ordered 1 iphone 7 plus 128 gb. Shop kepper by mistake shipped 3 iphone and 1 samsung 64gb 7edge .now he forced me to pay for all of them.I..." Read more Smartstyle wrecked my daughters hair Smartstyle "I showed the stylist 2 photos of how I wanted my daughters hair cut. (Shes 3) By all appearances he paid zero attention to me or the photos. (Cute little..." Read more