1.1K views
Turnaround Time

Update by user Mar 16, 2018

After posted this review, lazada did contacted me said sorry and will investigate this matter.

Original review posted by user Mar 15, 2018

I had a very bad experience with the The Lazada website: IPad mini 2 silver 16Gb Excellent condition boxed | Lazada

I have contact the seller WhatsApp number provide at this Lazada website. The seller ask to bank in the full payment to his maybank account and don't pay at lazada website by credit card. after I have bank in and he confirmed received the payment. The next day he said that the item was on hold ask me bank in another rm 300 to him for the tax and hold on fees.

Then I ask for refund back to my bank account , because he don't have the ready stock. he did not reply me at all even I have said I have report this to lazada and no refund to my account . I am sad, i have reported this to lazada and til now no action.

The seller details are below:

Lazada shop name: Affordable Gadgets

Seller Name: Basri bin yusof

Maybank account : 160111256243

WhatsApp number: 0193036313

I am very disappoited and my money is gone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Malaysia Marketplace.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Attention: It's very unfortunate that the Customs Authority still insisted not to release us your pending package in their custody after completing the insurance processes on your package. They further stated that your package has stayed beyond the normal permitted duration at the customs clearing yard and it has already been moved to their customs bonded warehouse terminal and they imposed customs bonded clearance fee of 200 on your package.

NOTE: This payment is also refundable under the law sub section 32:31 of carriage. We will file for the refunds (250+200=450)immediately upon your package delivery and the money will be sent back to you. You are advice not to delay the imposed customs clearance payment, so that your package final delivery can commence as already been re-schedule and in order to confirm you the delivery time. Your's Faithfully.

It si weird.. If i had saw this webpage earlier..

Huhu.. How can i get my money?

to SAD CUSTOMER #1653771

Bank : CIMB Account name : Mohd Noor Hasriq Bin Hamdan Account number: 7070258539 Scammer tel no. 0163708859 & 01161794633

Same thing happened to my sister. Saw honor 10 lite for sale.

He provided his WhatsApp number. Paid Rm400. He said my hp is on hold by customs. My sister foolishly paid yet another Rm500 as how he has asked.

Now Rm900 is gone. His name : Fadzil bin Amalluddin Address : 2153, Taman samudera timur, Jalan air putih 24000 kemaman Terengganu IC number : 930424-06-5205 CIMB account : 7061034450

Hi, Just been scammed. Item :Honor 8X & Huawei Y Max Amount : RM1118 Seller :Mobi Best Price Contact person :CHAI GUAN *** WhatApp no: +601136119039 MAYBANK AC : 15154810347 Lazada pls be alert

to Mega Pissed Consumer #1639602

Yes, its true.. scam..

Name: Chai Guan *** Acc#:151548103047(Maybank)..keep on ask transfer money.. saying that the goods have custom pblm..

so need pay extra but refundable.. Pls be careful

to Desperate #1642915

Me too, but I don't pay that custom problems like RM400. Because I buy huawei nova 3 like RM800. Haha, let's find that Chain Guan *** I want to {{Redacted}} him

I had the same case. Just now...

He told me that he will get back to me after he talk to his boss. I wish i have read this page before make a payment with this *** Now i dont know what to do.

I need my money back. Anyone please help me.

Same my case Oppo r15pro rm600×2=1200 -2set holder name-alvin foo Ac no: {{Redacted}} may bank

to Narayan mahato #1618096

Tell no :0177718216

Sekarang banyak.sangat seller suruh call them to order dgn tinggalkan no whatapp..lazada sepatutnya keluarkan mereka dari lazada..semalam hampir nak nak kene..huawei y9 rm600..sound too good to be true..come on lazada..take action remove them from lazada

Pw9 Rye

Wish i have found this page earlier.. I also got scammed few days ago..

Item was laptop..Price was negotiable.. I gave him the amount. After few days he asked me more for tax & insurance...I asked him for tracking no. And his store detail..

He even gave me tracking no. Of Valuenet Express & fake address of penang...

He scammed me by using 01151967155 in whatsapp.. & Bank details : Islam Bank MUHAMMAD KHAIRUDDIN Bank account- {{redacted}} He's running 2 Lazada Store (1)Authorised Seller(2)Gadgets 90009

to Pw9 Rye #1605872

The same scammer operated last week in Lazada before been blocked.. Here is the whatsapp text by the scammer to me.

The item you inquired for is still available for Sale,Where are you Located? We deliver via FedEx,Poslaju,GedEx and DHL ,Delivery is free and takes 1-2 Days after payment confirmation.

We accept payment via : Maybank Cimb islamic Bank Hong Leong Bank Public Bank Delivery is only being done and customers are provided with tracking number for them to know exact time they are receiving the item.100% Guaranteed Here. To make an order with us, you are required to send your; Full name : Unit : Gadget type : Email Address : Delivery Address :

i just called Lazada, and spoke to an officer named farida, i asked her to check on this SKU: 420477290_MY-611216654 (https://www.lazada.com.my/-i420477290-s611216654.html?spm=a2o4k.order_list.detail_image..570749fbOxYsuM&urlFlag=true&mp=1), coz it looks very suspicious, high spec surface pro selling at 1000. You know how ignorant is this person...she said it exist, i can buy it, coz they can refund if i buy.

Lucky i found this page, if not, would have wasted 3-4 weeks just to get my RM1K back. COME ON LAZADA. Dont let your customer down.

This shouldnt happen. Lazada should not allow this to happen again and again.

i wish i found this page earlier...i just got scam by the same seller...selling smartphone by using the company e-gadget in lazada....change his number to 0173162615 and using cimb account now by the same name basri bin yusuf... still using the same tactic..once i have paid the item's price, he requested more money stating that the item put on hold, and need to pay for Custom Tax and Insurance Fee. I pay for the requested amount because and shortly after he said that need to pay more because the item has been deported to customs warehouse...and when i ask to refunded my money he decline and even say nothing can be done by the authorities if i lodge a report...hoping for lazada to solve this problem so i can get my money back..

to Destroyer #1520945

Lucky I found this page. He is now selling Galaxy S9+ 128GB through Lazada for RM2,000.

Am now chatting with him. He claims he is the owner of e-storeworldwide.com by the name of Irwan.

to AAA #1522497

SAME HERE ! Thank god i found this page, almost fell into that trap!!

to Destroyer #1540662

Thanks for the information.. Am nearly get this scam...

he selling Huawei p20 pro for 2k also.. asking me to bank in money....

Yes!!! totally agreed that this Mr Basri bin yusof is a scammer.And i just make a police report as well as inform the Maybank to investigate this case too.Seller Name: Basri bin yusofMaybank account : 160111256243WhatsApp number: 0193036313Also, need all people help to viral-kan this person, to stop him continue scam more victim.

to Tea #1464452

His tricks to ask for more money is saying that the item put on hold, and need to pay for Custom Tax and Insurance Fee...Actually, this scammer Mr Basri bin yusof already start his scamming action few year back.(http://scomapp.com/profile/seller/49)!!!!!!!

to Tea #1515464

so what happened when you lodge the police report and notify the maybank?is any action has been taken?