Turnaround Time

Update by user Mar 16

After posted this review, lazada did contacted me said sorry and will investigate this matter.

Original review posted by user Mar 15

I had a very bad experience with the The Lazada website: IPad mini 2 silver 16Gb Excellent condition boxed | Lazada

I have contact the seller WhatsApp number provide at this Lazada website. The seller ask to bank in the full payment to his maybank account and don't pay at lazada website by credit card. after I have bank in and he confirmed received the payment. The next day he said that the item was on hold ask me bank in another rm 300 to him for the tax and hold on fees.

Then I ask for refund back to my bank account , because he don't have the ready stock. he did not reply me at all even I have said I have report this to lazada and no refund to my account . I am sad, i have reported this to lazada and til now no action.

The seller details are below:

Lazada shop name: Affordable Gadgets

Seller Name: Basri bin yusof

Maybank account : 160111256243

WhatsApp number: 0193036313

I am very disappoited and my money is gone.

Review about: Lazada Malaysia Marketplace.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

i just called Lazada, and spoke to an officer named farida, i asked her to check on this SKU: 420477290_MY-611216654 (https://www.lazada.com.my/-i420477290-s611216654.html?spm=a2o4k.order_list.detail_image..570749fbOxYsuM&urlFlag=true&mp=1), coz it looks very suspicious, high spec surface pro selling at 1000. You know how ignorant is this person...she said it exist, i can buy it, coz they can refund if i buy.

Lucky i found this page, if not, would have wasted 3-4 weeks just to get my RM1K back. COME ON LAZADA. Dont let your customer down.

This shouldnt happen. Lazada should not allow this to happen again and again.

i wish i found this page earlier...i just got scam by the same seller...selling smartphone by using the company e-gadget in lazada....change his number to 0173162615 and using cimb account now by the same name basri bin yusuf... still using the same tactic..once i have paid the item's price, he requested more money stating that the item put on hold, and need to pay for Custom Tax and Insurance Fee. I pay for the requested amount because and shortly after he said that need to pay more because the item has been deported to customs warehouse...and when i ask to refunded my money he decline and even say nothing can be done by the authorities if i lodge a report...hoping for lazada to solve this problem so i can get my money back..

to Destroyer #1520945

Lucky I found this page. He is now selling Galaxy S9+ 128GB through Lazada for RM2,000.

Am now chatting with him. He claims he is the owner of e-storeworldwide.com by the name of Irwan.

to AAA #1522497

SAME HERE ! Thank god i found this page, almost fell into that trap!!

to Destroyer #1540662

Thanks for the information.. Am nearly get this scam...

he selling Huawei p20 pro for 2k also.. asking me to bank in money....

Yes!!! totally agreed that this Mr Basri bin yusof is a scammer.And i just make a police report as well as inform the Maybank to investigate this case too.Seller Name: Basri bin yusofMaybank account : 160111256243WhatsApp number: 0193036313Also, need all people help to viral-kan this person, to stop him continue scam more victim.

to Tea #1464452

His tricks to ask for more money is saying that the item put on hold, and need to pay for Custom Tax and Insurance Fee...Actually, this scammer Mr Basri bin yusof already start his scamming action few year back.(http://scomapp.com/profile/seller/49)!!!!!!!

to Tea #1515464

so what happened when you lodge the police report and notify the maybank?is any action has been taken?

to Tea #1515842

Hi Tea....after reporting to the police and maybank...is there any action have been taken..do you follow up with the authorities?

Hello everyone, the scammer strikes again, he is on Lazada again. Shop name: Cheap gadgets. And phone number +60 13-567 0471.

Hi,I have the same case with the same scammed.

LazadaMY

Dear Valued Customer,Apologize on the late response here. Please provide us with below information to allow us assisting you further.Contact Number:Email Address:Once we receive information from you and successfully retrieve all the necessary details regarding your order from our system, we will contact you.Amir

to LazadaMY #1449581

Thanks Amir for the reply.Donny has just solve it out for me yesterday.

to LazadaMY #1449702

I need your help, I had the same case

to LazadaMY #1515847

I also have the same case...need help from lazada...

to LazadaMY #1542593

This shouldnt happen. Lazada should not allow this to happen again and again.