100% full

3rd March 2015, buying a BenQ monitor coz of Lazada 10% discount advertisement. After 2 days receive an order cancelled trigger email and stated as pricing error.

This order put me in trouble with costing 1k credit limit loss on credit card.

Called up the hotline, customer service feedback dealer not able to make it due to pricing issue. Customer service feedback that can place order again for the same item, they have fixed the pricing problem on system.

O Well, placed order again, end up with same problem. Call up customer service again, and this time feedback as stock not available.

1. If Lazada not able to make the 10% discount for every item, why not stated clearly as "just for selected items" in the advertisement banner? Try to cheat consumers??

2. If the 10% discount is not available for the particular item, why system still allow customers able to select the price and place orders with credit card and end up with problems?

3. If the stock is not available, why the customer service give instruction to customer for place order on the 2nd time? Furthermore, item still shows as available and able to placed order?

After giving 2 phone calls, although Lazada already end the 10% discount activity and remove the not available item on webpage but the problem is already created and giving bad experience to me as a first time user to Lazada.

Definitely, I will share this "nice experience" to all friends who are interested shopping on LAzada.

I didn't like: Customer service, System error, Customer services.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion