Most deliveries excellent service. I received my Nibosi watch not working, delivered by Lex on time.

I initiated a return procedure and received a confirmation email of my complaint. I followed the tracking procedures and printed a a postage label as required. I then packed the watch, affixed the label and proceeded to the locations information provided. I went to the first one Butterworth Lex DOP - OTYS Jalan Tanjung Indah.

They refused to accept the return package - no contract with Lex/Lazada. Then Christmas. This week, I went to another listed Lex DOP - TND Express in Raja Uda. They also refused to accept my return package.

Yesterday,I went to my third listed DOP - Collect Co. Jalan Tingkat Mawar. This was shuttered and empty. I now give up.

I have tried my very best to return my package to 3 Lex DOP. outlets in Butterworth.

What is wrong with your list of Lex DOP's. Please assist. I can do no more.

UPDATE Jan.

5th.

No response from Lazada to my initial complaint to them.

There was no response to my recent complaint to Lazada emailed by PissedConsumer.com.

Today, I tried to return the package to the courier delivering

another ordered package to me. He refused and requested me

to take my grievance to Lazada Head Office No chance of a

resolution by telephone - issue too complicated - needs to be in writing.

I will now send official letter of complaint to head office.

It seems Lazada are avoiding any follow-up with me after making

it impossible to return a package. Pathetic non-communication

by Lazada.

User's recommendation: Beware of issues due to LEX DOP' s refusal to accept returns.

Location: George Town, Penang