Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

To whom it may concern,

I wish to issue a complaint on the seller ipn253. I recently purchased a product of theirs: Japan imported from P&G P&G ariel washing condensate beads aseptic strong decontamination family machine wash laundry ball.

Order 283823****41821. From the first photo advertised, there are 6 boxes of detergents for RM 88.93 per carton. In the description section, it also advertised that each order comes with 6 boxes per carton, with each box consisting of 17 balls each (102 total). However, upon receiving my parcel, I only received 1 box of 17 balls instead of the supposed 6 boxes.

I would like to receive the remaining 5 boxes, as advertised, or a refund of the price of the remaining 5 boxes. There is no reason why one box of soap detergents can cost RM 88.93. As a customer, I viewed the description and photos posted thoroughly and could not believe what i received. I have no issue with the product itself.

I just have an issue with the quantity I received. I urgently need this detergent as I have run out and as you know, it is FMCO therefore I am using your services to help my needs.

Please look into this as thoroughly and soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Casey

User's recommendation: Don’t buy from this seller.

Location: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur