Verified Reviewer

Dear Lazada M'sia,

i want to complaint

order no.274313****78547

i received wrong item which the price is 50% lower from what i have paid. So, disappointed where i order rm199 carpet but i received rm99 carpet.

Is totally different type of carpet &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; wonder how this seller can make this mistake without checking. If customer did not check properly we only noticed we have received different design but after we go back to seller page, we found they send the cheap carpet.

I've chat with seller & ask to refund the balance rm100 to me. Seller did not even say sorry & offered for next purchase voucher. How can I'm going to purchase again from the same seller which is not reliable.

So, I've rejected their offered & requested for refund voucher which i can buy from others seller in Lazada.

They said they couldn't do that because they are not Lazada.

Pls help , how can i get my refund. I got know time to repack & return back the item.

Rgds,