2.6
Turnaround Time

I recently ordered and received a Sony MDR-7506. While the delivery was timely, and I gave it a 5 star review for that reason, I subsequently found out that the item was counterfeit and made a complaint.

I am now in the process of returning the item but what gets me angry is: 1. Subsequent to my complaint, the item has had its image replaced and no longer refers to it as a SONY product. So yea, that pretty much confirms what I got was a counterfeit. 2.

I put in 2 negative reviews several days ago to warn other buyers but these reviews were “rejected” for some reason and not updated to the website which incidentally, is still showing my previous 5 star review…..

3. I subsequent asked them twice over email for the reasoning behind their not accepting my negative reviews and they have opted to kept quiet… Now I am not saying that Lazada is condoning these activities by not letting me post my negative reviews but it does make me doubt their sincerity when it comes to only dealing with genuine products........

Review about: Sony Mdr7506 Dynamic Headphones.

Reason of review: Possible counterfeit item sold.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Timely delivery.

I didn't like: Counterfeit items.

Comments