Verified Buyer

Sorry but I just need to say this. Lazada being so fishy in so many ways.

First, in the system the courier tagged my order as Delivered but I haven't receive it.

Second, I've checked my tracking number in app, the tracking is not found.

Third, the date of the package has been shipped is the same day the package out for delivery, package arriving and has been delivered?

So it just takes one day but why its already been 20 days but I still didn't receive my package?

Forth, why lazada didn't give courier guy's contact number? Only give the courier guy's name only. What I can do with that information? The guy's name is mohammad hijas abdul ghani.

Please give me his number. I think it has been delivered to the wrong person and the courier man don't bother to call/text me to tell the item already arrived. Try to contact all lazada and lel express's number that I can found on Google soooo many times but no one answer. What is the point of having a contact number but no one to answer the phone?

The review also so bad. Seems like Lazada don't bother about people's review and feedback.

Fifth, Lazada is not responsible and contactable. Just got useless chatbot which gives automated response that is not helpful at all! They are not entertained complaints.

When chat with customer care, (it's a robot anyway which is so unprofessional of lazada) lazada give all courier number except for lel express (their main courier). Why lazada? And why did you have to create your own courier service if you're going to give an awful service?

I've sent chat, sent survey, sent form but no action taken, or at least respond to me? Seriously this is how you treat your customer Lazada?

The Worst customer service ever. This is my first time bought in Lazada and will be the last!

User's recommendation: Don't ever think to buy from lazada! The worst online shopping!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Malaysia Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: I want lazada's explanation to all my question, give my money and the touch&go and lazada's voucher that I've used to buy the product .

Lazada Malaysia Cons: No way to speak to a live agent, No real person assit when you are in trouble, Courier service, Bad delivery, Lazada is not responsible and contactable.

Comments