3.1
Turnaround Time

For god's sake please remove your customer service chat, waited about half an hour to get an assigned for me, after that no response no nothing after stated down my problem and waited for another 20 minutes, if the chat is just for show, please remove it, its an eyesore and redundant on lazada server's load.

2, I want to report a seller selling a software purposely don't mention that he is selling a way to crack the software license instead of selling a genuine product key, if lazada has no quality control on sellers, just close down already and stop allowing these cheaters continue scamming money from innocent people. my order number is #217481336473918

There is a flaw in your system, why are you allow a seller to remove and reset all the review about a product? my review on that product to make awareness to others that the seller is cheating always get removed by seller (obviously because he wants to scam for more)

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

LazadaMY

Dear Valued customer, We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Upon checking, the order has 14 days return policy if you received not the genuine item.

To return your item, kindly login to your Lazada account and under 'My Orders', click on 'Return Items. Follow the steps for an easy fuss-free returns experience by clicking this link : http://www.lazada.com.my/helpcenter/returns-refunds/?boost=1#answer-faq-return-ans Rose

Xing Lee
to LazadaMY #1665546

Problem, i think i mentioned the seller send the software through email in the picture so there are no "physical item" that i can return, how should I return the product??? the delivery is just a "obligatory delivery" where the seller just want to deliver the invoice to me and nothing else, i'm so pissed that i had throw away the invoice already i afraid... So it there a way to return the product where there isn't any "physical item" that has been delivered?