Lazada Malaysia Phone Numbers and Emails

1.6 / 5
Poor
Pissedconsumer3672698
Item hold for too long

Item never delivered but it was showing on the way based on the app and update.
Supplier claimed it was picked up by delivery partner and got missed in transition.
Waited for the item and...

Rohit B Eqp
Zero stars. Zero accountability by Lazada. Non responsive management. Completely useless

I wish there was a way to give a zero star or a negative star. An iPhone ordered on 11th May, for which delivery was promised between 16-18 May is not delivered on 27th May, and is stuck in the l...

Summary of Lazada Malaysia Customer Service Calls

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Lazada Malaysia Customer Service?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Wrong delivery”
  • “I want complain the delivery partner”
  • “My parcel had delivered to wrong place”

Request for Information Question:

• “I want to know about my order”
  • “Ask about my refund”
  • “For enquiries about my application”

Refund Question:

• “Refunds”
  • “Refund issue”
  • “Voucher refund for lost item”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “For return product”
  • “Ii have bought female dress that price is rm18 .28. I feel regret because the blouse is to small .how I'm going to return the item”
  • “Return item”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel the order”
  • “Want do cancellation order”
  • “Cancellation”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Why payment pending”
  • “Payment”
  • “My pending payment”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I buy the fake products”
  • “Buying products through Lazada”
  • “I want pick item myself because it near my work place”

Account Question:

• “My account has been hacked”
  • “My number registered with another account”
  • “Just now my lazada parcel receive but the courier not give my full balance money, how i contact him”

Staff Question:

• “I have a package that was sent yesterday! But today I was notified that I couldn't scan, and the customer service said that the reason was that I increased the price of the product! But I never adjusted! Later, after verification, it was they who”
  • “Lazada customer service so damn bad”
  • “Your staff not deliver my parcel correctly. And he not call me for pickup my parcel. So rude”

Cards Question:

• “Lazada gift card”
  • “Used new credit card for payment but unsuccessful-did not received e-payment code from Lazada-pls check and advised back asap”
  • “Credit card part can't use to select”

Employment Question:

• “Asking job vacancy”
  • “Abt job”
  • “Scammer alert just for your awareness stating that you offer part time jobs via online and getting paid rm 500 per hour”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Met problem when using lazada wallet at taobao application”
  • “DBS Application”
  • “App issues”

Other Question:

• “To complain about seller”
  • “Ambil duit walaupaun saya dah bayar semua”
  • “Tukar alamat penghantaran”

About

Lazada Malaysia Delivery Policy
To read more: https://www.lazada.com.my/helpcenter/shipping-delivery/
Lazada Malaysia Terms of Service
To read more: https://www.lazada.com.my/terms-of-use/
Lazada Malaysia Privacy Policy
At [LAZADA MALAYSIA], Lazada Malaysia take The Client's privacy seriously. The Company are committed to complying with all data protection laws as are applicable to Lazada Malaysia In the course of providing The User of Website with Company's Services or access to the Platform (as defined in the Terms of Use), www.lazada.comLazada Malaysia's' will be collecting data, including The User's personal data. This Privacy Policy exists to keep The User of company services in the know about how use, process and handle the data www.lazada.comLazada Malaysia's' collect and receive during the course of providing the Services or access to the Platform to The Client of Lazada Malaysia Lazada Malaysia's' customer. Lazada Malaysia will only collect, use and disclose The Customer's personal data in accordance with this Privacy Policy. www.lazada.comCompany's may update this Privacy Policy from time to time. Any changes www.lazada.comLazada Malaysia's' make to this Privacy Policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to The Client by email, whereupon The User's continued use of Company's Services, access to the Platform or use of the Services, including placing Orders on the Platform, shall constitute The Client's acknowledgment and acceptance of the changes The Company make to this Privacy Policy, as notified to The Customer by email.
To read more: https://www.lazada.com.my/privacy-policy/
Top Lazada Malaysia Services

Shipping Service, Customer Care, Deal

Top Lazada Malaysia Products

Account, Profile, Marketplace

Lazada Malaysia Pros and Cons

Pros: Wide variety of product available, Price, Affordable, Use trusted courier like poslaju, Timely delivery

Cons: Poor customer service, Poor service, No available decent contacts to customer service, No available contacts to company management, I did not receive my product or refund

Related Companies

Alibaba Group, Aliexpress, Lazada Philippines, Moneygram, Alibaba

Summary

Lazada Malaysia is a large online shopping mall. It was launched in 2012. Its headquarters is based in Singapore, Singapore. Lazada Malaysia is a part of Lazada Group. Lazada Malaysia offers a broad range of products across categories including consumer electronics and home appliances, health and beauty, mobiles and tablets, and fashion. There is also a wide range of home and living commodities. Lazada Malaysia provides the following payment options: Visa, MasterCard, Cash on Delivery, PayPal, and Alliance Bank. The company accepts returns within 14 calendar days of order receipt. Customer service department is available Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.

Lazada Malaysia reviews and complaints

1.5
Shopee Philippines
468 reviews
2.0
Do you have something to say about Lazada Malaysia? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup