Please take note that the purchased product that was sent to my address when i was not around has been damaged.Please find the picture attached as proof.

I would like to know which courier service is this that just leaves the product without getting any signature or check to see if there's anyone at home. There wasn't any call made to my hp asking if i was at home and that they are going to deliver the product to my house.

Do let me know the solution to this matter as this is not satisfying at all and i would like a refund back or send a replacement of this product.My contact number is 016 4731723.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of delivery service from Lazada Malaysia and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $80 and wants Lazada Malaysia to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Malaysia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments