2.9
Turnaround Time

My order under Lazada Express delayed already for 5 days and still counting ... As of now never delivered yet.

My other order which courier under GDEX and Pos Laju arrived in maximum 2 days. Lazada express is 12 days already and never arrived yet. I already inform my seller about this and now they are terminating the service to this courier as there are so many complaints on this courier. These is my Order # 386279835.

Chat the costumer service support but they cannot confirm also the delivery day, and ask again to wait for another 2 days for second time i contact them. Very bad service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Malaysia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Made an order of a washing machine, should have received it before 7 september but now is 20 september. Called lazada so many times and being told due to peak season have delay.

A promise is promise, if say 7 september then pls be punctual. Pls solve the shipping and courier service problem.

At at least give us a compensation next time if late delivery or some voucher to show that we 'as customer' is being valued. "Sorry" alone doesnt help much, its easy to say sorry and repeat the same thing.