3.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Hi could you please refer to the tracking number MPDS-387736853-9623 and MPDS-392959613-7181? The parcels are already in LEX local branch and still pending.

Please kindly expedite the delivery for this two parcels as the order delivery for MPDS-387736853-9623 is pending for two days already and no update after the item has arrived LEX local branch. I'm afraid if both parcels will remain pending for quite long as I really need them by this week. I truly appreciate your assistance in this matter and hope you can escalate the issue as soon as possible.

I really hope to receive soon. Thank you for your cooperation.

Review about: Lazada Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Delivery too long.

Comments

LazadaMY

Dear Mumtaz Nisha,

We are glad to hear that :).

We believed the issue have been resolved, however, if you still require our assistance, please inform us further and we will reach you immediately.

Amir

Hi I have received the items today. Thank you so much.

And sorry for the trouble. Loved the items as well.

LazadaMY

Dear Mumtaz Nisha,

We are truly sorry that you have to encountered this inconveniences while shopping with us. We have escalate this issue, and we have received confirmation that both orders 387736853 and 392959613 has been delivered today, 9th January 2018.

Please inform us if you still require assistant from us, and we will be more than happy to assist you further.