1.1K views

I placed my order on 13/10/2017. And it show between 16-20/10/2017 I will get my item.

But today I call to Customer Service they just said help me to check and I didnot get any repond from 9am until now...then I try to use Live chat, and I get it that my parcel is delivery failed on 17/10/2017 4pm...and it is still office hours I really not understand why failed...and if it failed to delivery should give me a call/SMS but they didnot!! I was very disappointed with this suck service ....

Can u improve your bad service? And another hand...I only get my tracking number today when I text with the Live Chat...what a bad day.....

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Malaysia Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

216910918396275 my order number and GAM003068273 gdex tracking number. Hello lazad pls I need a refund .

It’s been a week now been waiting on my parcel only to get a call from gdex to come to their office and get my parcel.

Whereas no delivery attempts have been made . Pls I need my money no longer interested thanks

Hi my item is marked as failed delivery after 3 weeks of waiting for my item to received. I wanted refund but i cannot cancel my delivery somehow. Can i know how to get my refund and pls reply asap as it has been almost a month already

I too got a same kind of experience from Lazada. This is not the first time I am purchasing from Lazada, But this time totally made me disappointed.

Now I want to cancel my item since I purchased another similar product. But for doing this also Lazada's policy never helping us. It is showing cannot cancel the item since it has got shipped. Boss if you track my order courier number, its showing there very clearly, item already sent back to the seller/ware house.

Dear lazada if you people really value the customer rights, please help us to resolve this kind of issues in a user friendly way. I tried to contact you through phone, but i didn't saw any customer care contact number any where. But i tried Live chat , there also same result, please help me to cancel this item and get my money back through refund option.

My Order number : 209163499864509 Please do the needful. For your information, this type of issues are getting more and more with Lazada now a days, which may effect your business in a serious manner.

So do i.very disappointed.i still dont get my item yet.i dont know what happen to lazada.its not the first time i buy something from lazada.1 week late from due date and still dont get my item...lazada what happen...

I also the same

LazadaMY

We are sorry for this mishap. Can we have your order number to assist you further ? - Melissa

to LazadaMY #1559964

I also have the same issue. the tracking order wrote that the delivery attempt failed but i did not get any notice or email.

There are far too many complaints regarding this issue and people like me have stuck up to lazada despite it all since we thought you'd improve your service.

Please help me track my order and fix all of this as soon as possible. Thank you.

NeighborlyGreySeal681
to Anonymous #1671766

Ninjavan tak telefon pun tiba-tiba pakej gagal dihantarNLMY000001225301

to LazadaMY #1658264

Hello lazada. GAM003068273 My tracking number and 216910918396275 order number.

Pls I need a refund.

Gdex won’t deliver my goods. It’s been weeks already , please help lazada thanks

We had the exact same issue. This left us in bizaar why Lazada still choose Skynet as the default delivery partner when everyone has given Post Laju the highest review. Lazada you need to fix this otherwise you are losing customer to shopee and others!!!!!

LazadaMY
to Anonymous #1388473

We are sorry for mishap that you have experienced with us. We and our courier partners are evaluating and improving our services from time to time, and we appreciate feedback from our valued customer like you, that will help us evolve to better suit your needs. - Melissa

to LazadaMY #1494406

Delivery failed n being shipped back to sender.what shall i do?? Order number #202646209926405

to Anonymous #1601943

Same issue here..waiting for whole day with message...'delivery failed' and without any call ..so dissapointed on lazada delivery service.