I placed my order on 13/10/2017. And it show between 16-20/10/2017 I will get my item.

But today I call to Customer Service they just said help me to check and I didnot get any repond from 9am until now...then I try to use Live chat, and I get it that my parcel is delivery failed on 17/10/2017 4pm...and it is still office hours I really not understand why failed...and if it failed to delivery should give me a call/SMS but they didnot!! I was very disappointed with this suck service ....

Can u improve your bad service? And another hand...I only get my tracking number today when I text with the Live Chat...what a bad day.....

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Malaysia Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

So do i.very disappointed.i still dont get my item yet.i dont know what happen to lazada.its not the first time i buy something from lazada.1 week late from due date and still dont get my item...lazada what happen...

I also the same

LazadaMY

We are sorry for this mishap. Can we have your order number to assist you further ? - Melissa

to LazadaMY #1559964

I also have the same issue. the tracking order wrote that the delivery attempt failed but i did not get any notice or email.

There are far too many complaints regarding this issue and people like me have stuck up to lazada despite it all since we thought you'd improve your service.

Please help me track my order and fix all of this as soon as possible. Thank you.

We had the exact same issue. This left us in bizaar why Lazada still choose Skynet as the default delivery partner when everyone has given Post Laju the highest review. Lazada you need to fix this otherwise you are losing customer to shopee and others!!!!!

LazadaMY
to Anonymous #1388473

We are sorry for mishap that you have experienced with us. We and our courier partners are evaluating and improving our services from time to time, and we appreciate feedback from our valued customer like you, that will help us evolve to better suit your needs. - Melissa

to LazadaMY #1494406

Delivery failed n being shipped back to sender.what shall i do?? Order number #202646209926405