1.6

I paid for my order on 27th November but until today I still haven't received a order confirmation email. On top of that, my order is not on My Orders page. Please fix this problem.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I liked: Discounted price.

I didn't like: First time i feel lazada lie to me.

Comments

I have completed my purchase and the transaction was sucessfull. I wanted to check for my Order no.. However, i havent receive any confirmatiom email from Lazada.What should I do?

Dear Lazada MY,I paid for my order on 25th April but I didnt receive any comfirmation email regarding my order. Order tracking number cannot be track.

How can i assured that my parcel are being delivered?my email: luffy.ziq97@gmail.comThis is transaction informationRM0.00 CIMB: FPX Payment RM1353.00 to LAZADA MALAYSIA accepted on 25 Apr 2018 13:37:52. Call 603 6204 7788 if you DID NOT perform this transaction.

LazadaMY

Dear Valued Customer,

We are truly sorry for this mishap.We would be more than happy to assist you further on this issue.

However, due to lack of information provided, we are unable to proceed any action for this case. Kindly provide us with your email and transaction date, time and amount for better assistance.

Melissa

to LazadaMY #1595315

Hi, same as for my case. I just purchased order but did not receive any confirmation email. Can you assist or provide your email so I can contact with?