2.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I bought a sennheiser CX300 headphone from a vendor in Lazada, and receive the product promptly.I open the packaging and found that the product was definately a fake sennheiser.

I have the exact same model and could do a direct comparison. I return the product through poslaju (which was painless ) and drop a negative review to highlight to the other user that the product sold was fake. I receive a phone call from Lazada and explain to me that they take fake product sold by vendor seriously and would refund me the for the return product. I was impressed at first.

Its been almost two months now. At the 45 day mark, i check on the return and found that i was never refunded for the return product. I check the the vendor product page, which i left a negative review and was shock that my review was removed. All that was left was 4 & 5 star review.

I was not happy. I talk to their service personel on the website chat enquiring about by return and my deleted review. She told me that i should be refunded in 30days. I told her, it was already 45 days.

She mentioned she will look into it and will get back to me in 2 days. I posted another negative review on the vendor product page again. 10 days has since pass. I sent lazada another email and did not received reply on that.

the second negative review on the vendor page was also delete.So from what i can tell, Lazada is not honoring its return policy and is protecting the sale of fake product on their website.

Review about: Sennheiser Cx 300-ii Precision Earbud Headphones.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: I want a full refund and a follow up on my complain. I left a negative review and that was delete. I want to know why..

I liked: Easy to use, Simple shipping, Simple payment.

I didn't like: Fake product, Product sold not as advertised, Customer service and return refund, Dishonesty by deleting my review.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments