1.7
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Really hope someone can solve my problem as I really hope to receive this order. Order No: 334667593.

I made a great purchase on 12.12 through Lazada and yesterday night received email said that cancelled my order and refunded my money, reason Merchant unable to fulfil a request by the agreed-upon date. Order cancelled by the seller may due to they realized that the price is not correct. I did make few times of call and email to confirm and follow up my order before I received Cancellation email from Lazada as after few days my purchase date and I found my order seem to like to problem and always stuck at the "Processing" mode where mention "parcel has been packed and ready to ship". And I did mention to Lazada that I do not accept refund due to not stock or delay of shipment.

I cannot accept my order was cancelled. The reason that provided by Lazada is not acceptable. I have an experience with Lazada if the order is due to out of stock issue and Merchant unable to fulfil a request by the agreed-upon date, normally Lazada will send email to the customer to alert the order will be a delay with compensation provided. I am okay if my order is delay to certain of time/ period as long as I keep updated with my order.

I also found that Sellers is not allowed to cancel orders that are affected by pricing or content error issue. Information below is I found from Lazada University.pdf. I really hope that you can help me to fufil my order and I can receive my order soon.

So that I do not require to make a feedback or complaint KPDNKK or NCCC Hope to receive your feedback soon by this week. Thank you Regards, Carin

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

i want ask if item cancelled cut payment or no?

LazadaMY

Hi Go Ai Mei,

We are truly sorry that you have to encountered this inconveniences while shopping with us. As we checked further, we have received confirmation that our representative had advised that we unable to re deliver the item and we have completed the refund from our end to your issuing bank. Thus, we offering you with a compensation voucher.

Please inform us if you still require assistant from us, and we will be more than happy to assist you further.

Amir.