Resolved
3.3

Update by user May 06, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund.

Original review posted by user May 06, 2021

It's taking very long time and my case id is closed while the issues not resolve yet! I had called up many times regarding this, and different customer service agent informed me different things.

I am very disappointed with the Return and Refund process.

I bought a laptop from a China Lazada Mall company (Teclast) on 28 Jan 2021. After 3 months used, the laptop suddenly cant start up at all, but before that the DC adapter is malfunction as well, but able to get replacement. When the laptop cannot start up, I had contacted the seller which is also take long time to get back to me, and finally the seller asked me to send back the laptop, and issues return/refund. So I contact Lazada to initiate the Return/Refund, and I had successful return the item.

Unfortunately I forgot to send back the malfunction DC adapter and caused the Return/Refund failed. I called up Lazada, and a customer service agent name Rajakumari asked me to return the DC adapter separately and issues me Return label for the DC adapter and she will help to retain the laptop in the Lazada warehouse. When I return the adapter to Pos Laju, it had been rejected due to invalid return label as per claimed by Pos Laju. After that, I called back Lazada again and the other customer service agent told me that Rajakumari had given me wrong information, where I must wait for the laptop return to me, only can call up lazada to initiate another return/refund, and the agent also told me that I should receive the laptop soon.

Until today I havent receive my laptop back, but my Case ID is closed! The laptop is still under warranty!

Kindly help to resolve ASAP!

Product or Service Mentioned: Teclast Laptop.

Comments