Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jul 06

Please future users, do not pay them extra for the express delivery fees! They are cheating you of your money!

Original review posted by user Jul 06

LOUSY services from LAZADA, trying to cheat your money.Paid for express shipping for same day delivery but did not arrive.

What is the point of paying?! So are you trying to cheat our money? Do not promise and then you can't deliver. Matters made worse, couldn't even call in to their customer service contact number before 9pm.

Live chat is not working. Can't believe that after so long LAZADA is still a disappointment. CRAPPY SERVICES and will think over many times before purchasing from you.

LAZADA malaysia you are such a disappointment, I will revert this issue to the NCCC of malaysia.Lousy services!

Review about: Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lying to customer about the delivery, Delivery, Customer services, Bad customer service.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

True.I experienced the same problem as yours in my order.

Mine was standard shipping (estimated to arrive between 8-12 July 2017) and yet the package only arrived on the 12th of July after I made an inquiry about it through their Live Chat. Before that no notifications from them except order confirmation. When I asked about canceling the order since I changed my mind, they said cannot cancel and can only reject when they send the parcel. However I was not present when they sent the parcel and my colleague accepted it on my behalf.

After inquire whether the parcel is eligible to be returned, they said no because the parcel has been opened. I find that policy ridiculous. What makes matter worse is there is no invoice inside the package. Very irresponsible of the seller and Lazada.

Very dissappointed.And yes the customer service are not helping at all.