They dont care about customer and literally taking your money and wasting your time.If you live in Sabah and order overseas item, DO NOT ORDER IT.

They dont give a *** about it. Literally my item was sitting at courier since 17/1/2018 All they do is give tracking number and no courier link, Lazada is playing our mind and let us figure the puzzle. I've been waiting 3 weeks and 3 days for my Single item I REALLY NEEDED. They cancel my order without a consult and going to refund which is worst than delivery services.

All they think is apologies and doing refund is a way to solve the problem while they're giving customer anxiety and wasting people time.*** LAZADA

Review about: Lazada Malaysia Customer Care.

Reason of review: Dont care about customer.

Comments

LazadaMY

We are truly sorry that we have given that impression to you. Please provide us with further information to allow us assisting you further.

Order Number :

Once we receive information from you and successfully retrieve all the necessary details regarding your order from our system, we will contact you.

Amir

to LazadaMY #1429339

Cannot read properly ? i already said u cancel my order without consult. if u want so much heres the order u cancel zz 375121833