I just bought a note 4 with lazada the day before yesterday.Delivery slow?

No problem, its CNY now, ok. But I just want to go to have a look on the note 4 buying website. Suddenly the screen pop up and says, ERROR RETRIEVING THE PRODUCT!?

I have upload a photo of the error...(using phone version)

What the *** is this?I can buy and after I pay the money, but I can't go back to have a look on the website...

The lazada's system is very poor..Very terrible...After I read the other review in this website, I scared of the note 4 is it genuine, and will lazada deliver the note 4 to me this week or next week...SCARED...

ong.zenkai wrote the review because of order processing issue at Lazada Malaysia and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Malaysia to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Malaysia samsung galaxy note for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Lazada Malaysia, if you practiced this kind of thing/way to gain your company's profit, it may TUTUP KEDAI soon. Do not cheat your customer.

Lazada Malaysia - Complaint regarding delivery of item Lazada Malaysia "Mohd Nor Azman B Mohd Salleh 6/7/17 COMPLAINT REGARDING DELIVERY OF ITEM Dear Lazada, On 1/7/17 I made an order of washing machine, details as below: Dear Azman Salleh, Your..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - ITEM BRAND NOT AS DESCRIBED Lazada Malaysia "Hi, I'd purchased headset from lazada.com.my with details as follows: Order No.: 383836636 Item/Brand: SonicGear Chromatic Light Design X-Craft HP7000 2.1 Gaming Headset Price: RM85 (offer price before disc.) RM76.50 (discounted price using..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - BIG CHEAT - FAKE ADVERTISEMENT Lazada Malaysia "I was shocked, truly disappointed without him knowing that that was not actually the teddy bear intended..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Cancelled my order after giving false information Lazada Malaysia "The customer care kept giving me false information and just kept this going on for a while and today they cancelled my order for reasons saying limited supplies. attached can..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more