I just bought a note 4 with lazada the day before yesterday.Delivery slow?

No problem, its CNY now, ok. But I just want to go to have a look on the note 4 buying website. Suddenly the screen pop up and says, ERROR RETRIEVING THE PRODUCT!?

I have upload a photo of the error...(using phone version)

What the *** is this?I can buy and after I pay the money, but I can't go back to have a look on the website...

The lazada's system is very poor..Very terrible...After I read the other review in this website, I scared of the note 4 is it genuine, and will lazada deliver the note 4 to me this week or next week...SCARED...

ong.zenkai wrote the review because of order processing issue at Lazada Malaysia and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Malaysia to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Malaysia samsung galaxy note for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Lazada Malaysia, if you practiced this kind of thing/way to gain your company's profit, it may TUTUP KEDAI soon. Do not cheat your customer.