Johor Bahru, Johor
100% full Not resolved
1.9

To begin I have been a internet shopper for many a year and use quite a number of different sites, however objectively I have found Lazada sadly to be poor with regards to handling business and customers.

I ordered 2 battery banks (10400mah) approximately 4 months ago. The first they delivered in a few days which I found quite impressive, only to find that the item was either malfunctioning or fake, couldn't even charge my Note 2 one and a half times compared to my other previous Xiaomi which could do a decent 3 charges. Sent this in for a refund and was refunded, here I was quite happy thought ok these guys take handling problems seriously. However, I couldn't find any way to leave a warning for other buyers with regards to this seller. I wanted to because my honest suspicion is that the item is fake.

The 2nd item basically never got delivered. I had to constantly write, and write and write again. And here is the best thing, they kept saying that that order had already been delivered and quoted me the item that they had refunded. So another several emails latter they finally understood that with regards to that order number there were 2 different items.

When I asked for a refund they refused, then asked for more time and that they would sort it out. Meanwhile we are into month 3 for a simple battery bank. I wonder which planet they shipped it from.

They then told me to check the tracking number which is a site that is only in Chinese which I do not read. Another email whereby I told them that I do not read Chinese was simply ignored.

They then replied using some email that couldn't be replied to asking if I had received the item. Somehow they managed to find something resembling the battery bank and rushed it to my office. And then sent another email asking me if I had received it.

I finally got this item and opened it only to find that with their great packing skills and wanting to please the customer, the put the battery bank in a bubblewrap envelope didn't bother to even pull the tag from the envelope and hence the battery bank and fallen out and cracked the case in which it came in and has a rattling noise in it.

When I resent an email to them they asked for proof of postage when they actually couriered the item to me and simply answered that they wanted that proof.

I include the bubblewrap envelope with the tag still on as well as a screen shot of the email that failed for your reference.

So allow me to ask you this, obviously you are thinking about buying something from then and wondering if this site can be trusted. I will leave the decision to you, but I will say buy something cheap so that if it turns out bad, throw it away without too much heartache.

Reason of review: Poor customer service, poor order processing, damanged and defective, bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer services.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion