Shah Alam, Selangor
100% full Not resolved

My daughter purchased SONY XPERIA SL 32GB (WHITE) in July 2015. After about 3 weeks using it, she found that the phone was not functioning well due to some faulty items. After much anticipated to it, we sent for repair to SONY DEALER and we were shocked to know the item couriered by LAZADA Team was the FAKE handphone. SONY has never produced SONY XPERIA LT26ii!! The original should be XPERIA LT26i. I wonder how LAZADA can tolerate with your Vendor when the item is FAKE and when we ordered, we can only agree the phone brand is SONY XPERIA.

Since SONY Dealer has confirmed no phone produced under XPERIA LT26ii, therefore I think it is advisable to lodge complaint to TRIBUNAL Court under CONSUMER CLAIMS MALAYSIA as I have sufficient document to proof my purchase.

However, if LAZADA.COM can fully refund, then it's up to LAZADA & SONY to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Review about: Sony Xperia Sl 32Gb.

I didn't like: Selling fake products for branded item.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss FAKE ITEM SOLD / $498
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

John

I don't know which Sony Dealer you visited, but Sony does produce LT26ii: http://www.imei.info/phonedatabase/10297-sony-xperia-sl-lt26ii/