Lazada Malaysia - Fake SONY XPERIA SOLD BY LAZADA.COM.MY
My daughter purchased SONY XPERIA SL 32GB (WHITE) in July 2015. After about 3 weeks using it, she found that the phone was not functioning well due to some faulty items. After much anticipated to it, we sent for repair to SONY DEALER and we were shocked to know the item couriered by LAZADA Team was the FAKE handphone. SONY has never produced SONY XPERIA LT26ii!! The original should be XPERIA LT26i. I wonder how LAZADA can tolerate with your Vendor when the item is FAKE and when we ordered, we can only agree the phone brand is SONY XPERIA.
Since SONY Dealer has confirmed no phone produced under XPERIA LT26ii, therefore I think it is advisable to lodge complaint to TRIBUNAL Court under CONSUMER CLAIMS MALAYSIA as I have sufficient document to proof my purchase.
However, if LAZADA.COM can fully refund, then it's up to LAZADA & SONY to resolve the issue.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Selling fake products for branded item
- Reason of review:
- FAKE ITEM SOLD
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sony Xperia Sl 32Gb
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello there lazada! Since last year, i always loved to shop with you, and so far i really satisfied with yr service and products. Fast delivery and delivered in good..."
- "The delivery of an ordered item was made and received however the person who delivered the item did not ask for payment (chosen credit card on delivery). I've asked the..."
- "I made a dispute with the bank over my debited money to buy myself a gift that have been canceled because of Lazada's own error on their own website and..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "Bought a bag from Ensogo Malaysia. First, it was delayed. it was well pass the delivery date. I had to call them to find that they have a problem with..."
- "Nak makan pun geli la..ini ayam bila korang jual bg customer makan nie..agak2 la ..nk bagi orang mati ke apa..kebersihan kena la jaga..jgn tahu nk bsnes je..ayam ada bau.isi pulak..."
- "Dear Ensogo, Albert, Please refund my payment of RM56.00 immediately. It is clear that there was never any stock and the stock has never been shipped out. Ordered: 14 May On the way:..."