Shah Alam, Selangor
100% full Not resolved

My daughter purchased SONY XPERIA SL 32GB (WHITE) in July 2015. After about 3 weeks using it, she found that the phone was not functioning well due to some faulty items. After much anticipated to it, we sent for repair to SONY DEALER and we were shocked to know the item couriered by LAZADA Team was the FAKE handphone. SONY has never produced SONY XPERIA LT26ii!! The original should be XPERIA LT26i. I wonder how LAZADA can tolerate with your Vendor when the item is FAKE and when we ordered, we can only agree the phone brand is SONY XPERIA.

Since SONY Dealer has confirmed no phone produced under XPERIA LT26ii, therefore I think it is advisable to lodge complaint to TRIBUNAL Court under CONSUMER CLAIMS MALAYSIA as I have sufficient document to proof my purchase.

However, if LAZADA.COM can fully refund, then it's up to LAZADA & SONY to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Reason of review: FAKE ITEM SOLD.

I didn't like: Selling fake products for branded item.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

John

I don't know which Sony Dealer you visited, but Sony does produce LT26ii: http://www.imei.info/phonedatabase/10297-sony-xperia-sl-lt26ii/

Lazada Malaysia - Wrong item delivered...Twice! Lazada Malaysia "I ordered a Wacom Bamboo medium CTL-671 for RM405 from seller 77mobile. A Wacom Bamboo SMALL worth RM 250 arrived. I sent it back and asked for refund. I need..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Re: Product NOT function. Re: Your order 322857456 has been fully delivered Lazada Malaysia " ---------- Forwarded message ----------From: tgkdennis Date: Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 12:58 PMSubject: Fwd: Product NOT function. Re: Your order 322857456 has been fully deliveredTo: orders@info.lazada.com.myCc: dennis tgk REMINDER 1:..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Complaint regarding delivery of item Lazada Malaysia "Mohd Nor Azman B Mohd Salleh 6/7/17 COMPLAINT REGARDING DELIVERY OF ITEM Dear Lazada, On 1/7/17 I made an order of washing machine, details as below: Dear Azman Salleh, Your..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Cancelled my order after giving false information Lazada Malaysia "The customer care kept giving me false information and just kept this going on for a while and today they cancelled my order for reasons saying limited supplies. attached can..." Read more Gm Financial - GMF will not own up to their mistake Gm Financial "I had purchased a truck at end of May and when it was middle of July realized I had never received any payment book or any correspondence from GMF. When..." Read more Chinese Tutoring Lessons - Cheated by a Chinese Tutoring agency Chinese Tutoring Lessons "When I moved from Philippines to China, I contacted a Chinese language teaching company Chinesetutoringlessons.com on Craigslist. I enrolled with them for a 2 month course paying close to 900..." Read more Lifecell - Re:NOT GIVING SAMPLE Lifecell "I tried a few times it kept declining my card which is good but instead of giving me the stuff for $4.25 it was trying to take $189.00.Then finally it..." Read more Avasflowers - Rotten, moldy flowers Avasflowers "They are terrible. Service is bad, and they mislead. They are scammers. Delivery dates are not met, and flowers, when they finally arrive a day late, were rotten, moldy, and..." Read more