Lazada Malaysia - Fake SONY XPERIA SOLD BY LAZADA.COM.MY

142 of 224 Lazada Malaysia reviews

My daughter purchased SONY XPERIA SL 32GB (WHITE) in July 2015. After about 3 weeks using it, she found that the phone was not functioning well due to some faulty items. After much anticipated to it, we sent for repair to SONY DEALER and we were shocked to know the item couriered by LAZADA Team was the FAKE handphone. SONY has never produced SONY XPERIA LT26ii!! The original should be XPERIA LT26i. I wonder how LAZADA can tolerate with your Vendor when the item is FAKE and when we ordered, we can only agree the phone brand is SONY XPERIA.

Since SONY Dealer has confirmed no phone produced under XPERIA LT26ii, therefore I think it is advisable to lodge complaint to TRIBUNAL Court under CONSUMER CLAIMS MALAYSIA as I have sufficient document to proof my purchase.

However, if LAZADA.COM can fully refund, then it's up to LAZADA & SONY to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Selling fake products for branded item

Reason of review:
Sony Xperia Sl 32Gb
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #699757 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Malaysia? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
142 of 224 Lazada Malaysia reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
John

Nov 14, 2015 #1063752

I don't know which Sony Dealer you visited, but Sony does produce LT26ii: http://www.imei.info/phonedatabase/10297-sony-xperia-sl-lt26ii/

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazada Malaysia. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lazada Malaysia.
Filing a new complaint about
×