Turnaround Time

On the 15th of June 2017 I've placed the order, you can see details in the attached file. I was promised the delivery in 1-3 days, however confirmation e-mail stated that the order be delivered on the 1st of January, 1970.

Probably this is how the seller at Lazada - Game Hypermart - http://www.lazada.com.my/game-hypermart/, cheated the system, confirming the Item that they didn't actually had in stock. I was tracking the order, I was complaining to Lazada, but with no success. Finally, I cancelled the order to find out that it'll take Lazada "up to 15 working days" to return me 2202 MYR back! Being completely unhappy, I wanted to leave a negative review at Lazada on Game Hypermart.

However, I simply couldn't find how I can do that! They have 0(!!!) negative reviews at Lazada, which is nonsense, considering how bad they work!

After 2 weeks of waiting I didn't get the monitor now that I really, really need, and the money will be returned to me after another 15 WORKING(!) days, as Lazada's operator said! What kind of service it is?

Review about: Lazada Malaysia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia #1347095

I ordered Transcend Ultra Slim Portable Extrenal USB CD /DVD drive on 29/6, expected date 30/6- 5/7. Called this morning to find out where is the parcel.

Promised to deliver today by in-house courier service- Lazada Express. Whole day waiting for the call and delivery. Saw 1 Lazada Express motorcycle arriving the apposite block and happily walked toward him to check. He said nothing listed.

Called the helpline again at 4.30pm, only to be informed its system stated to be delivered next 3-4 days(revised). I am in not Kedah or so. I am residing in PJ area. Lazada is very irresponsible and unreliable.

I told her I want it today as first stated in system and as promised this morning by Lazada's customer service girl.

No update or checking with us, simply changing the deliver date on their side. This is terrible.

Not recommending Lazada to others.

Where is my parcel now?

Order no: 353721745

to Anonymous Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia #1347871

I ordered a smartphone on 22-Jun, expecting delivery date by 30-Jun.

Lazada Express only deliver the item on 3-July but lunch time, I was out unfortunately. Customer service said there will be 2 more attempts within 3-5 working days, but I haven't hear from them since.

Check again with customer service and was informed the item has been sent back to supplier and will be refunded.

Then I receive an email apologising for the delay and should be expecting within 3-5 working days.

Check again with customer service and is informed that the order will be delivered on 10 or 11 July.

Really don't know what's going on with Lazada. Such poor customer service and misleading information.