Verified Reviewer

I bought a tea caddy recently from a seller calls Eagle Eye but item already scratched upon arrival but when question seller and asked for refund was ignored till I have to called Lazada Customer Service and seller blamed it on courier delivery which one guess Lazada refuse to pay for it since it's their own courier company. In the end , Lazada Malaya so called Customer Care Team final decision was to leave seller to deal with me personally instead of fighting for my rights and refund for which seller request me to return item to them then only decide whether to return or how much to refund me .

In short Lazada Malaysia Customer Care just leave me at the mercy of this shrewd and dishonest seller . Do you honestly think seller will refund me justly after returning the item to them especially after having bad past customers reviews for cheating which I highlighted to Lazada but was ignored .

I think Lazada Malaysia Customer Care Team cares more about making their job easier , close the case fast and wait for their big fat paycheck at the end of the month. Seller don't even have company address like other sellers which I also highlighted to Lazada but was ignored

Lazada Malaysia seems more keen to make profits with sellers than protecting customers rights and bad sellers are not review nor blacklisted or ban despite numerous complaints from customers and they are allow to continue to sell and cheat customers .

I have been a regular shopper of Lazada Malaysia but now i would rather shop at Shopee or Amazon

User's recommendation: Always check seller reviews and dont expect refund when there's dispute.

Lazada Malaysia Pros: Convenient to shop.

Lazada Malaysia Cons: Unreliable and hopeless malaysia customer care team.

Comments