Penang, Pulau Pinang
3.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

They sent me damaged and used office chair. What's even worse is that it was returned them by another customer. How do I know, they forgot to *** the bill issued to the previous customer and they also left the Pos Laju receipt from the previous customer.

They have no respect for the customer. Even though someone returned them the chair they send me the damaged and used chair.

I took pictures of all the proof and sent them on Twitter, Facebook and their contact form on their site but over a week has passed and they still don't know what to do.

I got to say that they have the worst after sales service I've experienced. I will never to buy from them again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of damaged chair and used chair. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "damaged, used & non responsive after sales service" of office chair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $129. Lazada Malaysia needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned office chair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Malaysia.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments