Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I purchased Fitbit through Lazada on 14/11/17, Maybank confirmed twice that they already paid to Lazada, it is like 3 days already and Lazada keep saying they are verifying my payment.I called customer care everyday, it is not helping.

they are pushing here and there, saying they cannot do much just asked me to wait for "RELEVANT DEPARTMENT" to answer. First promise to settle in 2 hours, then when call they asked to call back after 48 hrs. After first 48 hrs they mentioned they will follow up and asked me to wait another 48 hrs. The item is RM600 plus and the bank said that they will start charging me the first installment on 18/11/2017.

I keep complain, complain and complain the customer service just act like nothing happens.

Pls dont ever buy in this company...........very terrible terrible terrible experience, this will be my first and last time there.

Review about: Lazada Malaysia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Cheating, Poor atitude.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

LazadaMY

We are sorry Jolly, and we regret that you were not satisfied with the services rendered.Customer opinion keeps us on our toes and we will work hard to assist you to the end.

As we checked further, we believed that our team have contacted further you on this issue, expedite the case for immediate action and provided satisfactory resolution for you.

Please inform us if you still require our assistance, and we are more than happy to assist you further.Melissa