51 views
Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.1

Update by user Feb 17, 2020

Purchase price in total is RM84.30 not RM84 mentioned in your summary saved by your system.

Original review posted by user Feb 17, 2020

I messaged Fenzo the seller yesterday and till this morning no reply from them. I asked them to check for my order paid but did not show up in My Order List of My Lazada Account.

I've called my bank center to verified that the payment was successful made with my credit card.

CLEO your BOT is no use of assistant. I even wrote to the 2 email addresses from Lazada to confirm my purchase but both were Non Reply Email by the system, called your HQ but the contact number is unavailable for service.

I am very disappointed, I can't get assistant to solve my purchase order which money paid and no one from Lazada is calling me.

Products photo attached here, (2) Bottles of 500ml Hand Sanitizer.

Payment made: RM84.30

Please call me asap 010211****

Thank you.

Regards,

Khairunnisa

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Malaysia Customer Care.

Lazada Malaysia Cons: No authority available to customer service agents, Lazada live chat is bad, Vendor is rude with no reply and could be a scammer, Useless chat bot.

Comments