Penang, Pulau Pinang

hi

with regards to my order #386323862 (order placed on nov2015), altogether 6 items in that order. i have received item 1 to 5, unfortunately i am still waiting for item 6 - BLACK LABEL SMART PHONE MAGNETIC CAR MOUNT.

i have waited for 4 months now. moreover i am puzzled why your system indicate it as "CLOSED"??

i hope one can look at my case urgently. i need this item when i pay for it.

pls call me at 0194469006 or 0182027007.

expecting your quick response.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with discounted price and affordable and stated that there is a room for improvement of system error and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of black label smartphone cell phone holder. Lazada Malaysia needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned black label smartphone cell phone holder in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Malaysia.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

LazadaMY

Hi Mohd Riduan,

For BLACK LABEL Smart Phone Magnetic Holder Car Mount under the order 386323862, was cancelled as the merchant could not fulfill your order on time.The refund was done to the card that you use to make the purchase.

The refund was completed at 2 Dec 2015 09:41:30.We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you.