Lazada Malaysia - Items still pending pickup after 1 week
I placed an order with Lazada on 22 June 2016 (Wednesday). On 24 June 2016 (Friday), I received a tracking number for Ninja van and status is Pending pickup.
On 28 June 2016 (Tuesday), I contacted Ninja van and the reply is "...your parcel still pending pick up status means we did not receive the item from your shipper.We unable to arrange the delivery until we receive the item from your shipper.Kindly contact your shipper for further assistance.".
I called Lazada and as expected, they asked me to contact Ninja van. Lazada did a check and assured me that it will be pick up.
29 June 2016 (Wednesday) - Status still Pending pickup
Called Lazada and they told me if Ninja van can commit to pickup, they will do so. Otherwise, Lazada will look for another courier company to deliver.
30 June 2016 (Thursday) - Status still Pending pickup
I called Ninja van and they assured me it will be picked up today.
At 7pm, no change is status. I sent an email to Ninja van and they forwarded my mail to Shipper Care team.
1 July 2016 (Friday)- Status still Pending pickup
After 1 week, Status is still Pending Pickup
Is Ninja van a courier company? Why does it take more than 1 week to pickup from Subang? If pickup takes more than 1 week, how long does will it take to deliver to me? Another week?
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My daughter purchased SONY XPERIA SL 32GB (WHITE) in July 2015. After about 3 weeks using it, she found that the phone was not functioning well due to some..."
- "My complaint is regarding my item I ordered in LAZADA last June 24,2016, coz until now July 8,2016 is still in NINJAVAN's warehouse. i keep on emailing them everyday..."
- "Hi, I'd purchased headset from lazada.com.my with details as follows: Order No.: 383836636 Item/Brand: SonicGear Chromatic Light Design X-Craft HP7000 2.1 Gaming Headset Price: RM85 (offer price before disc.) RM76.50 (discounted price using..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."