Lazada Malaysia - Items still pending pickup after 1 week
I placed an order with Lazada on 22 June 2016 (Wednesday). On 24 June 2016 (Friday), I received a tracking number for Ninja van and status is Pending pickup.
On 28 June 2016 (Tuesday), I contacted Ninja van and the reply is "...your parcel still pending pick up status means we did not receive the item from your shipper.We unable to arrange the delivery until we receive the item from your shipper.Kindly contact your shipper for further assistance.".
I called Lazada and as expected, they asked me to contact Ninja van. Lazada did a check and assured me that it will be pick up.
29 June 2016 (Wednesday) - Status still Pending pickup
Called Lazada and they told me if Ninja van can commit to pickup, they will do so. Otherwise, Lazada will look for another courier company to deliver.
30 June 2016 (Thursday) - Status still Pending pickup
I called Ninja van and they assured me it will be picked up today.
At 7pm, no change is status. I sent an email to Ninja van and they forwarded my mail to Shipper Care team.
1 July 2016 (Friday)- Status still Pending pickup
After 1 week, Status is still Pending Pickup
Is Ninja van a courier company? Why does it take more than 1 week to pickup from Subang? If pickup takes more than 1 week, how long does will it take to deliver to me? Another week?
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "My complaint is regarding my item I ordered in LAZADA last June 24,2016, coz until now July 8,2016 is still in NINJAVAN's warehouse. i keep on emailing them everyday..."
- "I just got a Sony MDR-XB400 Extra Bass Over the Ear Headphones Black but the product is not look exactly like it should be in Lazada' page...."
- "I have never seen staff who lacks so much integrity. I have participated in their contest on facebook. On the day where they suppose to announce winners, they failed to..."
- "I was "lucky" I received my 3 dresses and 2 necklaces but it took a while. You couldn't tell from the site that every thing ships from China. Every thing..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."