I placed an order with Lazada on 22 June 2016 (Wednesday). On 24 June 2016 (Friday), I received a tracking number for Ninja van and status is Pending pickup.

On 28 June 2016 (Tuesday), I contacted Ninja van and the reply is "...your parcel still pending pick up status means we did not receive the item from your shipper.We unable to arrange the delivery until we receive the item from your shipper.Kindly contact your shipper for further assistance.".

I called Lazada and as expected, they asked me to contact Ninja van. Lazada did a check and assured me that it will be pick up.

29 June 2016 (Wednesday) - Status still Pending pickup

Called Lazada and they told me if Ninja van can commit to pickup, they will do so. Otherwise, Lazada will look for another courier company to deliver.

30 June 2016 (Thursday) - Status still Pending pickup

I called Ninja van and they assured me it will be picked up today.

At 7pm, no change is status. I sent an email to Ninja van and they forwarded my mail to Shipper Care team.

1 July 2016 (Friday)- Status still Pending pickup

After 1 week, Status is still Pending Pickup

Is Ninja van a courier company? Why does it take more than 1 week to pickup from Subang? If pickup takes more than 1 week, how long does will it take to deliver to me? Another week?

2.9
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.