Lazada Malaysia - Lazada - Fancy advertistment, but fake item
My husband purchase a camera from lazada on 26 June 2015.We are pleased with the service as we received the item on the next day.However the parcel we received is not as mention in the invoice. According to the advertisement and invoice received we are supposed to get SJ4000 Helmet WIFI Sports Camera Camcorder DV1080P Full HD 12MP Waterproof Black unfortunately what we have is as in the photo.I wonder whether the parcel were wrongly packed or it is part of the marketing strategy.Would appreciate your respond and explanation before this issue being escalated. I believed the consumer tribunal has some regulation regarding this issue.
Like advertising Adidas but then you received Aditas.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wifi Sports Camera Camcorder Dv 1080P
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The delivery of an ordered item was made and received however the person who delivered the item did not ask for payment (chosen credit card on delivery). I've asked the..."
- "I am very disspointed with lazada by put wrong information that this camera can view from anywhere. But strongly, it cannot work to view from outside house. ..."
- "3rd March 2015, buying a BenQ monitor coz of Lazada 10% discount advertisement. After 2 days receive an order cancelled trigger email and stated as pricing error. This order put..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam, ..."
- "I have ordered a watch online recently. When i received thevitem it was damaged. I have tried to complain through the review but failed. Kindky advice....Rgds, JOHNSON firstname.lastname@example.org mobile:0167700088..."
- "Bought a bag from Ensogo Malaysia. First, it was delayed. it was well pass the delivery date. I had to call them to find that they have a problem with..."