Featured Not resolved

My husband purchase a camera from lazada on 26 June 2015.We are pleased with the service as we received the item on the next day.However the parcel we received is not as mention in the invoice. According to the advertisement and invoice received we are supposed to get SJ4000 Helmet WIFI Sports Camera Camcorder DV1080P Full HD 12MP Waterproof Black unfortunately what we have is as in the photo.I wonder whether the parcel were wrongly packed or it is part of the marketing strategy.Would appreciate your respond and explanation before this issue being escalated. I believed the consumer tribunal has some regulation regarding this issue.

Like advertising Adidas but then you received Aditas.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Lazada Malaysia and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Lazada Malaysia to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Malaysia wifi sports camera camcorder dv 1080p for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments