Kota Bharu, Kelantan
2.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Selling fake ANELLO bag!!! Almost all ANELLO bags selling at Lazada is pirated copy!!! They agree for refund but never bank in the money!!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Malaysia and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Malaysia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Malaysia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia #1198857

Omg!how much should the original price?

I was looking at Lazada Anello bags and they are ridiculously cheap. Can we trust Lazada or not?

I thought they guaranteed the authencity of product is intolerant.Even make up products like Anastasia Beverly Hills also should cost RM180 and above but they sell below RM50!!