5.0

What is going on with Lzada service lately.I am really not happy with their delivery service nowadays.

No notification or email was sent to me upon cancellation by Lazada and Live chat was not available. I think that Live chat feature is just for show but no function. It states all their agent are busy and the time was only 2.50PM today (wednesday - OFFICE HOUR).

This also shows that Lazada may lack of customer support staff.I have already read a previous complaint from a customer in this website and hence I just want a refund for the item or deliver the item to me ASAP.

Review about: Lazada Malaysia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Lazada Malaysia - Wrong item delivered...Twice! Lazada Malaysia "I ordered a Wacom Bamboo medium CTL-671 for RM405 from seller 77mobile. A Wacom Bamboo SMALL worth RM 250 arrived. I sent it back and asked for refund. I need..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Cancelled my order after giving false information Lazada Malaysia "The customer care kept giving me false information and just kept this going on for a while and today they cancelled my order for reasons saying limited supplies. attached can..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Fraudulent Service Lazada Malaysia "On the 15th of June 2017 I've placed the order, you can see details in the attached file. I was promised the delivery in 1-3 days, however confirmation e-mail stated..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Shipping Service Review Lazada Malaysia "I want to purchase a pull up bar for the price of RM38 but you're charging me a shipping fee of RM100?!!! What scam is this?? I have a friend..." Read more Benefitwallet - NSF Fees Benefitwallet "I entered an "online payment" reimbursement and for for some reason I was not provided an alert at the end of the request stating that it was received. With that..." Read more Disgusting Prestige Flowers , Prestige Flowers "Ordered Flowers for my wife for anniversary, delivery fine, looked great when arrived. 2 days on flowers drooping petals falling off. Contacted customer service girl called Nicole condescending e mail..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Horrible! Budget Truck Rental "Rented a 24 foot truck and a car hauler for a cross country move. Halfway, the car hauler has a blow out. Called 24 hour roadside assistance. Was told there..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more