Product: Lazada Malaysia Customer Care Clear all filters (0 of 199 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Lazada Malaysia - Lazada Wallet Issue

Order 219884770908617 paid via Lazada Wallet but the status shown unpaid. I tried to cancel the order but only 1 of 2 items was cancel, now the order is pending & cannot be cancelled. No refund was credit back into my Lazada Wallet. Report on the case on 17th April 2019 but still unresolved. Total : RM303.40. Refund initiated on the 18th April 2019 but yet to credit into my Lazada Wallet. Supposed to be refunded within 48 hours. Up to date, no feedback!
3.4
#1520740

Lazada Malaysia - Terrible Customer Service

I have a problem returning the item at Collectco outlet. I contacted Customer Service on Livechat and they failed to resolve the matter. So its double jeopardy. Damaged Item and Bad Customer Service.
1.6
#1519464
Show
Been shopping at Lazada for 5 years, spending over Rm1000+ Over the years, I've heard other online shopping platform but still loyal to Lazada because of their good product quality, fast delivery and helpful customer service. All were great until last month on their...
1.4
I liked
  • So far so good except for the present miss-up
I didn't like
  • No update about my refund
  • Cheat me
  • First time i feel lazada lie to me
#1519330

Lazada Malaysia - Refund for the goods didn’t receive

Lazada Malaysia - Refund for the goods didn’t receive
Can u pls check my order #218259542432385 (300ML Ultrasonic Humidifier USB Car Humidifier Mini Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser Aromatherapy Mist Maker Home) Seller : Sunshineyou I received only 1 instead of two ordered, Pls check and verify on your end. Talk to seller and suggest me refund from Lazada. Pls tell me how to get a refund for the goods i didn’t receive, tq
#1519326

Lazada Malaysia - The Seller Did not Reply for my Return Request

Hi i bought a phone on 10/Apr but the phone cant charge it and i have send the return request to seller but no reply till today. The phone given by seller i'm suspect is spoil and i'm so disappointed and dare not to try buy any item from Lazada afraid the same issue happen again. Pls reply to me by @ sam_090909@yahoo.com/0127723401
#1519222

Lazada Malaysia - Refund not given

On the site. It says refund to credit wallet is 1hr, 4days already, my money is not in my wallet, customer service says its being investigated and ill get fedback in 48hrs but 4days already nothing from them. False ad. False info. Just ignoring customers.
1.6

Lazada Malaysia - Lain yg kita beli lain yg dia kasi. Saya mahu refund

Yesterdat.yes but no reply

Lazada Malaysia - 6 digit pin

Can't get my 6 digit pin to activate lazada wallet. Cleo not helpful. Your phone customer service for all intends and purposes is non existant. I have my refund in the wallet that I want to use.
Show
Keep giving me same steps to activate my lazada wallet but is not working. When ask for help,same instructions again.
FragilePeacockButterfly869
FragilePeacockButterfly869

I need a 6 digit no to activate my wallet. Activate wallet doesn't work. Cleo doesn't address my issue. Your customer service phone line is impossible. I have. Money in my acc...

Lazada Malaysia - Still Waiting Refund

Please refer to #CaseNo:2050000000377110# almost 1 month still no news yet.