Ordered something and they told me they screwed up my order and asked me to reject the item when it comes to my house and they will issue me a refund.I rejected the item and asked for my refund.

NOTHING happen. I call again after 2 days and they promise to look into it. Again NOTHING. Now they send me an email saying that item has been delivered.

WHAT ?????I don't get my item and I don't get my refund and I have to keep chasing them and they keep telling me the same thing, give us 48 hours and we will get back to you but they WON'T.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Malaysia and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about lazada malaysia customer care at Lazada Malaysia was customer services, bad customer service and poor service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Malaysia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Malaysia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments