Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur

Ordered something and they told me they screwed up my order and asked me to reject the item when it comes to my house and they will issue me a refund.I rejected the item and asked for my refund.

NOTHING happen. I call again after 2 days and they promise to look into it. Again NOTHING. Now they send me an email saying that item has been delivered.

WHAT ?????I don't get my item and I don't get my refund and I have to keep chasing them and they keep telling me the same thing, give us 48 hours and we will get back to you but they WON'T.

I didn't like: Customer services, Bad customer service, Poor service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lazada Malaysia Shipping Service Review Lazada Malaysia "I want to purchase a pull up bar for the price of RM38 but you're charging me a shipping fee of RM100?!!! What scam is this?? I have a friend..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Re: Product NOT function. Re: Your order 322857456 has been fully delivered Lazada Malaysia " ---------- Forwarded message ----------From: tgkdennis Date: Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 12:58 PMSubject: Fwd: Product NOT function. Re: Your order 322857456 has been fully deliveredTo: orders@info.lazada.com.myCc: dennis tgk REMINDER 1:..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - ITEM BRAND NOT AS DESCRIBED Lazada Malaysia "Hi, I'd purchased headset from lazada.com.my with details as follows: Order No.: 383836636 Item/Brand: SonicGear Chromatic Light Design X-Craft HP7000 2.1 Gaming Headset Price: RM85 (offer price before disc.) RM76.50 (discounted price using..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Why my order already too late to arrive Lazada Malaysia "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..." Read more Greystar - Unorganized and unjust credit reporting Greystar "I moved out of Jefferson Lakeside Apartments 5/31/2013. I turned in my 90 day notice, manager at that time emailed me back to confirm. In 07/2014 I was attempting to..." Read more GUESS IS A THIEF Guess "GUESS IS A THIEF AND A CHEAT. They robbed me of my purse. I purchased a purse from a guess store in Scarborough town center. They told me my receipt..." Read more Old Navy - Sports tanks Old Navy "There is currently a *** poor selection of sports tanks with built in *** pads. I'm way too lazy to wear sports bras and I'm sure I'm not alone in..." Read more Bonanza - No Sales with over 200 items Listed Bonanza "I decided to try Bonanza in May of 2017 because I have been with Ebay nearly 20 years and am sick of their nonsense. Well, all of my Ebay listing..." Read more