2.4
Additional Fees

8/12/15-i finally buy smthing at lazada and this is my first time purchase thing at online shopping.its get me excited and 14-15/12/15 is the date i should get my stuff.unfortunately till now,there is no delivery and ive tried hundred times to reach ur costumer service but theres no one answering me.im not happy with the service.when i start surfing the feedback from the customer,sorry to say but it make me thing that you guys are not good in handling the business.ive tried to be polite and not to use bad words here but frankly speaking if the product doesnt reach to my house before 20/12/15,i'll make report for this *** matter no hesistate and please make ur staff answering the phone!!!thank you

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of lazada malaysia delivery service from Lazada Malaysia and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Malaysia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Malaysia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

user27452925

I experience the same thing..i will report this matter too