Sungai Petani, Kedah
2.5
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have received leaked n untight Dior parfum bottles and mirror shattered on my Vice 2 Urban Decay eyeshadow pallette. I am extremelly disappointed with Lazada for being mediator for useless e-cart company like crc mall etc. I need explanation from Lazada Malaysia and both e-cart companies who deliver items to me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of dior perfume set. Lazada Malaysia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dior perfume set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Malaysia.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Lazada Malaysia - Lazada Staff is from The Pit of *** Lazada Malaysia "I have never seen staff who lacks so much integrity. I have participated in their contest on facebook. On the day where they suppose to announce winners, they failed to..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Received the goods but damaged Lazada Malaysia "My order ref No:383391345 (it is a set of handphone)courier AWB: 8601821572, just received today (8th July) when I start to use charged my new phone, I found that the..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Shipping Service Review Lazada Malaysia "Hey i order my goods on 18.12.2016 the actual date u gave to me is 02.01.2017 after 05.01.2017 then 06.01.2017 but today is 13.01.2017 i alrdy give so many reviews..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - ITEM BRAND NOT AS DESCRIBED Lazada Malaysia "Hi, I'd purchased headset from lazada.com.my with details as follows: Order No.: 383836636 Item/Brand: SonicGear Chromatic Light Design X-Craft HP7000 2.1 Gaming Headset Price: RM85 (offer price before disc.) RM76.50 (discounted price using..." Read more ATT - I'm ready to change  providers ATT "My paycheck was changed abruptly to a direct deposit .I had already extended my payment date and then changed it again online .the direct deposit states that it will be..." Read more SpeedConnect - Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! SpeedConnect "Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! Whether you are in need of Business or Residential internet service, SpeedConnect can you..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - MOLD  underneath Bob O Pedic Bobs Discount Furniture "My 15 year warranty with Bob's Furniture will not cover MOLD, Black mold growing deep inside and in a huge area of the bottom of mattress under the rubber zipper..." Read more Acceptance Now - This place is a joke Acceptance Now "This is my yard before and after these people have came. Twice this has happened. Not to mention giving my lawn person my info and why they was here im..." Read more