5.0

I am very disspointed with lazada by put wrong information that this camera can view from anywhere. But strongly, it cannot work to view from outside house.

noor.adian wrote the review because of bad quality at Lazada Malaysia and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Malaysia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Malaysia funlux 720p hd wi-fi wireless network ip camera for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Lazada Malaysia -  I still haven't received my parcel yet! Lazada Malaysia "Where is my items? Status updated delivery, but to whom you sending? No signature when delivery?? I put office address, but you deliver at night? You give to whom? Why..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - BELI BARANG LIKE BUG TAK CUKUP DALAM KOTAK YANG DI TERIMA. Lazada Malaysia "Selamat tengahari, Saya ingin beritahu, sy ada beli LIKE BUG, tapi ada barang tidak cukup iaitu kaki nya kurang 4 yang belah kiri dan kanan..mcm mana sy nak minta ye...sy..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Complaint regarding delivery of item Lazada Malaysia "Mohd Nor Azman B Mohd Salleh 6/7/17 COMPLAINT REGARDING DELIVERY OF ITEM Dear Lazada, On 1/7/17 I made an order of washing machine, details as below: Dear Azman Salleh, Your..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Counterfeit goods Lazada Malaysia "I recently ordered and received a Sony MDR-7506. While the delivery was timely, and I gave it a 5 star review for that reason, I subsequently found out that the..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Scared Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I went to popeyes yesterday to get food to go. i got an 8 piece family meal, or that's what i ordered but she rang me up for the 8..." Read more Many Etsy Items falsely labeled Etsy "Etsy states clearly what handmade means, but the site is full of items listed as handmade that are just drop shipped from huge sources. This is obvious when you compare..." Read more What  has happened to the double stuff Oreos? Oreo " Hey what happened to the double stuffed Oreos I just opened a package in almost every cookie is broken in half and their crumbling plus where did all the..." Read more Benefitwallet - NSF Fees Benefitwallet "I entered an "online payment" reimbursement and for for some reason I was not provided an alert at the end of the request stating that it was received. With that..." Read more