Bakri, Johor

wrong delivery

I received my order yesterday but the item that I received is wrong item. .I order GMP K362-S anti breaking luggage not Cabin size K360-S..you guys should double check what the customer order before make any delivery.if I return the product then I need to pay another chanrge for delivery..lazada should be responsible for your mistakes and bear the cost not customer

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of gpm suitcase. Lazada Malaysia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gpm suitcase in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Malaysia.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Khugen

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your unfortunate experience with us.We are sorry and we regret that you were not satisfied with the services rendered.

Customer opinion keeps us on our toes.

As conversed, should you have any other inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.Thank you.

Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia #993215

Some of the items advertised in their website are fake, when I order some items, they packed a different one.They did the mistakes many times.

I guess they purposely did the mistake.

I don't trust Lazada anymore.This is not the way to gain profit.