Simpang Ampat, Penang

I belive lazada so I buy online mobile for from lazada, but lazada give me fake n repair mobile, I no trust and belive your online shopping lazada, so I no want return and no need your service, it's enough for me, I already go iPhone service centre and already check imie number, so I fund this mobile is fake, I attached iPhone photo and imie number then u compare, lazada give me white iPhone but iPhone imie is black. Plz check this.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Malaysia and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Malaysia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Malaysia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Lazada Malaysia -  I still haven't received my parcel yet! Lazada Malaysia "Where is my items? Status updated delivery, but to whom you sending? No signature when delivery?? I put office address, but you deliver at night? You give to whom? Why..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Sony Mdr-Xb400 Headphones Review from Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur Lazada Malaysia "Lazada and their supplier My Shop Marketing sent me a fake Sony mdr xb400. Headphones. Clearly fake because even the box packaging is different when I look at an original..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Shipping Service Review Lazada Malaysia "Hey i order my goods on 18.12.2016 the actual date u gave to me is 02.01.2017 after 05.01.2017 then 06.01.2017 but today is 13.01.2017 i alrdy give so many reviews..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Fraudulent Service Lazada Malaysia "On the 15th of June 2017 I've placed the order, you can see details in the attached file. I was promised the delivery in 1-3 days, however confirmation e-mail stated..." Read more ATT - I'm ready to change  providers ATT "My paycheck was changed abruptly to a direct deposit .I had already extended my payment date and then changed it again online .the direct deposit states that it will be..." Read more Flanigan Brothers Septic Illegal Flanigan Brothers Septic "Flanigan brothers septic is an illegal dumping septic tank company. They have been caught in the city of Buford for illegally dumping sewage into storm drains. They have also been..." Read more Home Depot - $6k mistake Home Depot "After my husband and I remodeled our house, I will not set foot on Home Depot property again. We made the horrible mistake of buying our carpet (among other thousands..." Read more Ryland Homes - Tiles bulging in master shower Ryland Homes "The tiles in my master bathroom showerwall started bulging then when I was showering the tiles fell off. I called a Contractor to see how what was going on that..." Read more