2.5

hi recently i have purchased logitech f310 game pad..which costs rm82.90 bt till now i didn't receive any confirmation email.

i try to track my order but it shows no order did.please help me.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of logitech f310 gamepad from Lazada Malaysia and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Malaysia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Malaysia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Lazada Malaysia - Counterfeit goods Lazada Malaysia "I recently ordered and received a Sony MDR-7506. While the delivery was timely, and I gave it a 5 star review for that reason, I subsequently found out that the..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Cheating customer!!!!! Lazada Malaysia " Order #324999857 Placed on 31/05/2017 Samsung UA55KU6000 55" UHD 4K Series 6 Smart LED TV with HDR This is the second time i buy tv from lazada. The first..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more