1.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have bought one item (a weighing scale) on lazada and was happy with my purchase long ago.I decided to buy a lomography polaroid along with 4 boxes of films worth a total of rm648 which was cheap.

I made a purchase but later on the same day, they had released some attractive promotion discount codes. Spend rm500 and above and i get a rm100 off. I called customer service and canceled my order and wanted to make a new one with the coupon. The phone app has some bugs that were not fixed.

I ordered items and was going to do my one-time-password steps. I went out a while and came back and the session was expired. I made a new order but the code was apparently used. My unfinished payments were under my order list when it hasn't been verified.

Several of them. And the code can only be used ONCE. I tried to call them again and funny how they never bothered to pick the phone up like what everyone else faces.

This is my first ever review for any online store or website because i have never been so frustrated from buying online which was suppose to be easy.Lazada is a COMPLETE waste of time with THE WORST customer service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lomography li800b lomoinstant instax camera. Lazada Malaysia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lomography li800b lomoinstant instax camera in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Malaysia.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia #1040481

Was wondering whether Lazada MY contacted you & solved your problem?

Rdgs