Turnaround Time

I bought item worth RM566.50 and still have not receive it after a month. Wrote in to contact them via Live Chat for 3 times, all they can tell me is to wait.

Waited for a month now and still waiting. The chats have no record, I have to repeat the same conversation every time I write in. Hideous. Refund will be in cash voucher with an expiry date instead of cash.

This is unfair. Why should I buy another item from you with the cash voucher when you can't deliver service? Lazada is an inefficient, irresponsible, dreadful online shopping platform in Malaysia.

Stop buying from Lazada. Why spend hard earned money to buy anger?

Review about: Lazada Malaysia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Late delivery.

Comments

Please refund to the credit card. No cash voucher please.

1. Order no : 205367364358600 2. Order no : 205349648958600 3.

Order no : 205404434458600 4. Order no : 205405415358600 Reason given: system default reason.

Order #205405415358600 have been paid but cancelled by Lazada Reason: system default reason Please explain?

Dear Andy Teo,

We are truly sorry for this situation. I have expedite this issue to respective team for fast resolution.

As I checked, today 16th January, we have initiated the refund back to your issuing bank. You should receive your refund within 5-15 working days from the time-frame ( standard bank processing time-frame)

Please inform us if you still require assistant from us, and we will be more than happy to assist you further.

Amir

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. May we have your order number?

Rose

to LazadaMY #1416805

Hi Rose,

My order number is #336475983

Please follow up and get back to me soon.

Thank you.

to Kerina #1417285

Dear Andy Teo,

For order 336475983-Philips TurboStar AirFryer HD9621 (2016 latest model, we had received feedback from Skynet, your order has been cancelled. We will proceed with refund in 1-2 working days. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Rose

to LazadaMY #1417312

Hi,

Why is the order cancelled? It takes Lazada 1 month to update a cancelled order?

Please refund to the credit card. I’m not interested to get the cash voucher.