Saya beli produk seperti di bawah tapi tidak lengkap dan bila saya call untuk dapatkan barang yg tak lengkap itu punyalah susah banyak sangat halangan .jadi ini jalan terakhir saya untuk mendapatkan hak saya sebagai pelanggan saya betul-betul kecewa dahlah kali pertama beli di lazada akhirnya jadi begini *** .saya harap ada tindak balas yang cepat daripada lazada .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of mattress. Lazada Malaysia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Malaysia.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Lazada Malaysia - Need my refund immediately Lazada Malaysia "Refer to my request 3210901 still not settle. I have not get my refund. Lazada block my access to talk to your customer service live chat. No update at all..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Bad response on late delivery from LAZADA Lazada Malaysia "I placed an order on 11th June 2017 and received an order confirmation on the same day, tentative delivery date of my product will be on 13th - 17th June..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - BELI BARANG LIKE BUG TAK CUKUP DALAM KOTAK YANG DI TERIMA. Lazada Malaysia "Selamat tengahari, Saya ingin beritahu, sy ada beli LIKE BUG, tapi ada barang tidak cukup iaitu kaki nya kurang 4 yang belah kiri dan kanan..mcm mana sy nak minta ye...sy..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Sony Mdr-Xb400 Headphones Review from Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur Lazada Malaysia "Lazada and their supplier My Shop Marketing sent me a fake Sony mdr xb400. Headphones. Clearly fake because even the box packaging is different when I look at an original..." Read more Dynamex - Untruthful and never delivered Dynamex "On August 18th Staples contracted them to deliver supplies. They delivered to someone named P. Pedro on Augeust 18th, 2017. Our office is closed on Friday's. There is no one..." Read more It Works - SCAM!!they only want money from u It Works "Do not buy from them !!! Scam artist! Amy friend told me about the special I said hey why not. Waited for a month. My box was damage and also..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Horrible! Budget Truck Rental "Rented a 24 foot truck and a car hauler for a cross country move. Halfway, the car hauler has a blow out. Called 24 hour roadside assistance. Was told there..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more